Newbie : Not able to see Crypto in Meta Trader 5 desktop app

Hi All,

I just downloaded the meta trader 5 on windows and can only see forex option. 

When i right click and select symbols. I am not able to see anything related to Crypto. Can you guide me the right steps.

Thanks

Sumit

The symbols are related to the brokers: some brokers are proposing cryptos, some of them - not.

-----------------

MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

MetaTrader 5 Android OS Help - Opening a Demo Account 

MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad HelpConnecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account 

-----------------

Simplified way to request a real account in MetaTrader 5 Android 

-----------------

Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing to test a trading strategy. They feature all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment...

and more info - 

-----------------

Find a Server by the Broker's Name:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page88#comment_3981953  
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

One broker proposing Bitcoin - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Where can I trade bitcoin though MT4?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.05.08 12:34

There are some brokers for Bitcoin/USD for MT5 (I do not trade bitcoin for MT4 so I have no idea about MT4 broker for bitcoin):

The other brokers proposing the crypros - 

Thanks Sergey. I have created the account and logged in.

I was only able to see two default MetaQuotes Broker while creating account. 

In the Windows app Under Meta Trader 5 . Common Tab, I can now see two accounts one Demo another mine. 

Still not able to figure out how to add a crypto broker.

You created account to MetaQuotes-Demo server, right?
And you are asking the broker 9wheere to create account to) to trade cyprocurrencies, right?

In this case - you should create account with the brokers (demo accounts for example).
read my posts above on the thread about how to create an account and how to find the servers of the brokers (by the way - I've already pointed the servers of the brokers proposing the cryptoes - look at my images above).

Sergey Golubev:
You created account to MetaQuotes-Demo server, right?
And you are asking the broker 9wheere to create account to) to trade cyprocurrencies, right?

In this case - you should create account with the brokers (demo accounts for example).
read my posts above on the thread about how to create an account and how to find the servers of the brokers (by the way - I've already pointed the servers of the brokers proposing the cryptoes - look at my images above).
Thanks a lot Sergey. .. able to see the Crypto's now. looking forward to learning mql5 now
Reason: