Brainwashing System / Asctrend System - page 24

irinacfd:
Thank you! I understood that you made these indicator lines stops resp. trailing stops, but how? Ichecked the properties of this indicator but cant see anything that would allow me to assign a trailing stop.

I did not created anything (I am not a coder).
I took indicators from CodeBase (free indicators).

Those are the indicators, not EAs. So, the stopl loss will be moved in automatic way.
As it is manual trading system (traded in manual way) so you should move the trailing stop by yourself on the chart.

Sergey Golubev:

I did not created anything (I am not a coder).
I took indicators from CodeBase (free indicators).

Those are the indicators, not EAs. So, the stopl loss will be moved in automatic way.
As it is manual trading system (traded in manual way) so you should move the trailing stop by yourself on the chart.

Thank you, but I dont have a trailing stop that I could move on the chart, apparently I am missing something.

irinacfd:
Thank you, but I dont have a trailing stop that I could move on the chart, apparently I am missing something.

Look at the post #1 (in the end of this post) of this thread.

Sergey Golubev:

Look at the post #1 (in the end of this post) of this thread.

THanks!

I mean to remember you said you used the BW system to recover from large pfolio drawdowns. What did or do you use to get those large drawdowns? :)

irinacfd:

THanks!

I mean to remember you said you used the BW system to recover from large pfolio drawdowns. What did or do you use to get those large drawdowns? :)

It is impossible to get large drawdown with this system because stop loss (moved by the trailing stop) is just few pips only.

ASCTREND SYSTEM summary (incl 2 good EAs)

Where good EA ?

Which ?

Tomas_G:

ASCTREND SYSTEM summary (incl 2 good EAs)

Where good EA ?

Which ?

Look at the first post of the thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/12077 for the links to download.
Brainwashing System / Asctrend System
Brainwashing System / Asctrend System
  • www.mql5.com
This is the thread about Brainwashing system. We will start with original version of this system and will improve it later...

Sergey Golubev:
First version of AsctrendND EA 
I checked two indicators and EA.
Fixed version of the EA is attached.
Any chance for the MT4 version? Thanks.

Dhany Esperanza:
Any chance for the MT4 version? Thanks.

There is one EA for MT4 in CodeBase (it is not exact AscTrend system but very similar one):

ASCTrendExpert - indicator for MetaTrader 4

----------------

Old threads (MT4) -

Asctrend System, the beginning:

----------------

Besides, there are several AscTrend EAs for MT4 on the forum - use search results here to find, for example:

----------------

Also, you can look at LabTrend system (LabTrend is improved AscTrend) -

• make a search here (search results link),
  • and look at this thread: LabTrend
Reason: