Brainwashing System / Asctrend System - page 24

To add comments, please log in or register
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
irinacfd:
Thank you! I understood that you made these indicator lines stops resp. trailing stops, but how? Ichecked the properties of this indicator but cant see anything that would allow me to assign a trailing stop.

I did not created anything (I am not a coder).
I took indicators from CodeBase (free indicators).

Those are the indicators, not EAs. So, the stopl loss will be moved in automatic way.
As it is manual trading system (traded in manual way) so you should move the trailing stop by yourself on the chart.

irinacfd
irinacfd  
Sergey Golubev:

I did not created anything (I am not a coder).
I took indicators from CodeBase (free indicators).

Those are the indicators, not EAs. So, the stopl loss will be moved in automatic way.
As it is manual trading system (traded in manual way) so you should move the trailing stop by yourself on the chart.

Thank you, but I dont have a trailing stop that I could move on the chart, apparently I am missing something.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
irinacfd:
Thank you, but I dont have a trailing stop that I could move on the chart, apparently I am missing something.

Look at the post #1 (in the end of this post) of this thread.

irinacfd
irinacfd  
Sergey Golubev:

Look at the post #1 (in the end of this post) of this thread.

THanks!

I mean to remember you said you used the BW system to recover from large pfolio drawdowns. What did or do you use to get those large drawdowns? :)

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
irinacfd:

THanks!

I mean to remember you said you used the BW system to recover from large pfolio drawdowns. What did or do you use to get those large drawdowns? :)

It is impossible to get large drawdown with this system because stop loss (moved by the trailing stop) is just few pips only.

To add comments, please log in or register