can you list me all reasons that cause "Financial operations are limited" error

hi,

i really need to know the mql rules about this topic.
it seems i don't know them so my money blocked and all my product selling stop suddenly. its a shock to my business in mql. 
so i must prevent this to happen again.
can someone provide me a list of the operations that cause this problem for a seller account?
thanks

Alireza Yadegar: can someone provide me a list of the operations that cause this problem for a seller account?

Only MetaQuotes can provide a complete list.

Alireza Yadegar:

hi,

it seems i don't know them so my money blocked and all my product selling stop suddenly. its a shock to my business in mql. 
can someone provide me a list of the operations that cause this problem for a seller account?
thanks

Most of the time it's their automatic detection system which triggers for some reasons. It's unacceptable to be blocked without any reason, but up to now I didn't find a way to let Metaquotes understand that.

in searching the forum, based on what other sellers told (those that had this limit) , i found 3 reasons:
1- log in with a previously banned ip (or device) and then complete a financial transaction (like completing a job in freelance section)- that is very bad because many peoples use free VPNs, myself use it for telegram, and this ip can be the same with another one banned ip! 
2- log in simultaneously with 2 different devices or ip and at this situation complete a financial transaction
3- receiving suspicious money from your customer (which is the best case and have no business with us)

i think myself is on #1 now, and my account blocked, waiting for service desk response, hope it solved.

Sir I need help 
For starting 

i am limited with no reason and no response in service desk for one weak

shame on you

Mahdi Dehghan:

i am limited with no reason and no response in service desk for one weak

shame on you

How many Days passed from changing your ticket status from unapproved to accepted?

I start loosing my customers😢 
They come to buy, even text me on chat, but there is no buy button there... Very very bad face for my products.
Aeast i wish metaquest did not show that bad sentence: "Author debarred from selling products"
If i were a customer and see this sentence, i immediatly think this seller is a scammer, they put a very very bad text instead of the buy button😪😪  simply destroyed all of my marketing eforts for the products.
and the best part, they leave us to wait weeks and weeks just for a simple answer in service desk.

Alireza Yadegar:
How many Days passed from changing your ticket status from unapproved to accepted?
1 weekend

Alireza Yadegar:

hi,

thanks

<Post not in English deleted>
Reason: