My strategy - SCALPING - page 2

Sergey Golubev:

If you are not promoting so upload your indicators, EAs by the source codes on this thread + describe your trading system on the way so everybody can do it here.

I use EMA 200 and 400, MACD, RSI, MFI, EMA 8, 14, 21, Support and Resist levels on 1M, 5M and 1H. There I am looking (manual) for entries and exits. Nothing so special.

Milush Blagoev:
Hello to everyone!

My trading strategy is scalping. Since beginning of the year it is very profitable and I am happy with it. 

I am entering with small positions and looking for small profit for every position. Every day I am searching

to have 0.5-1 percent plus. Does anyone have same strategy? What is your opinion of this? Share yours

ways of trading. I hope this will grow to nice discution.

You sound like desperate traders who advertise about them being successful and in fact they are praying for someone to share a good profitable trading method/system.

You should visit and browser the forum, there are plenty of free systems and profitable trading method. 

Scalping the forex market

All the ins and outs on scalping the Forex market. May Chris dives into the world of Scalping where he explains in great detail how this style of trading can be accomplished in the Forex market. This live webinar not only clarifies how a trader can scalp but also provides every Forex trader with a great guidance and extra tips.

MetaTrader 5 mobile applications for iPhone/iPad and Android
MetaTrader 5 mobile applications for iPhone/iPad and Android
  • www.metatrader5.com
Mobile trading in MetaTrader 5 — Forex, stocks and futures can be traded anytime and anywhere. The installation of MetaTrader 5 for iOS or Android on your smartphone or tablet allows you to stay informed with financial information and conduct trade operations in financial markets 24 hours a day. The rich functionality of the MetaTrader 5...

Chris Mukengeshayi:

You sound like desperate traders who advertise about them being successful and in fact they are praying for someone to share a good profitable trading method/system.

You should visit and browser the forum, there are plenty of free systems and profitable trading method. 

No, thank you! I do NOT want another strategy. Mine is good. But the main strategy is in my mind!

Milush Blagoev:

No, thank you! I do NOT want another strategy. Mine is good. But the main strategy is in my mind!

This is free forum so do not keep anything for yourself - give the knowledge to the people and make them happy.

I can not think that this strategy is good for automatisation!

Sergey Golubev:

Sergey, do you have any good stratery to share?

Milush Blagoev:

Sergey, do you have any good stratery to share?

I developed a lot of manual trading systems for the forum since 2005: AscTrend scalping, Ichimoku scalping, and more.
And I traded manually some of them on demo and live and posted the statements on the forum.

And there are coders who coded it for free and posted EAs on this forum too.

------------------

You can check this thread - some systems there were developed by me long time ago.

------------------

The content from former tsd forum was moved to this forum so I am having a lot of threads because of that since 2005

Example - 

============

AscTrend

The beginning

1. ASCTrend system, the beginning, part #1
  2. ASCTrend system, the beginning, part #2
  3. ASCTrend system, the beginning, part #3
  4. ASCTrend system, the beginning, part #4 
  5. Digital ASCTrend (Digital Filters with ASCTrend system combined).
  6. LabTrend (LabTrend indicators, LabTrendZigZag, templates, Labtrend EAs) - the thread

After

1. The main AscTrend thread is this one.
  2. Asctrend indicator in depth 
  3. ASCTREND SYSTEM summary (good EAs included) 
  4. Brainwashing system/AscTrend system (MT5) - the thread 

============

Reason: