Night Trader EURUSD
The EA can trade multiple currencies. Please check our signals (https://www.mql5.com/en/users/ugur-edin/seller) for detailed information.
No grid or martingale! No manual configuration or adjustment needed! Every trade is protected by stop loss.
This Expert Advisor only trades for a short time frame at night, during the ending of the New York session.
It uses low volatility moments and enters trades based on indicators. It then manages those trades with dynamic stop losses and take profits also based on indicators. the reverse closing further reduces possible losses based on Bollinger Bands.
- Custom Magic - unique ID identifying Expert and Pair
- Custom Comment - Trade comment
- Custom Set Marker – Identifier for multiple settings per pair
- Using FIFO - Expert opens only 1 trade per timeframe
- Max allowed spread – maxi. allowed spread
- Use dynamic Money-Management – enable automatic lot sizes calculation
- Use fixed Lot-Size - when money management is disabled, all trades open with this lot size
- Risk - determine risk per trade
- Max trades per session – max. trades per session
- Max Lot-Size – max. lot size per trade
- Use swap-Filter - If enabled this expert will not open trades shortly before a negative swap of the set amount would be created
- Swap Rollover Hour of Your Broker - The hour (in GMT) at which your broker will credit or subtract swaps to/from your account
- In Minutes Swap Check to Prevent trading – The timespan taken into account for swap checking
- Max Minus Swap Allowed – max. height of allowed swap costs per lot. (Please use positive number)
- Use Newsfilter - Set true to use newsfilter
- Add Currencies Show - Add newsfilter currencies to show
- Add Currencies Block - Add newsfilter currencies to block
- Length of your providers Prefix - Length of the prefix your provider uses
- Distance news label left - Distance from left for news label
- Distance news label top- Distance from top for news label
- Use Hidden StopLoss and TakeProfit - use hidden stoploss and takeprofit
- Reverse closing - if enabled, indicators are used to further reduce possible losses
- Is New York in DST - set to true if New York uses Daylight saving time (Spring)
- GMT Offset in hours: IMPORTANT ONLY FOR BACKTESTING,
- Trade On Sunday - Set true, to trade on Sundays
- remoteDisableFunctionality - When true, trading will be suspended in sync with our signal
- Remote reduce risk – if set to true, allows us to remotely set your expert to trade with reduced risk
- Remote reduce risk factor – the risk modifier that will be applied to your default risk when in ‚reduced‘-mode
- Receive notifications – if enabled you will get notifocations about various activities of this ea
- News source - URL for news feed
- Switch off source – URL for remote disable functionality
- vesion check url – Url for version check
- Overwrite Trading Time: Please use GMT0 only! – Change trading time
- Trading start hour - Trading start hour
- Trading start minute - Trading start minute
- Trading end hour - Trading end hour
- Trading end minute - Trading end minute
- Closing start hour - Closing start hour
- Closing start minute - Closing start minute
- Closing end hour - Closing end hour
- Closing end minute - Closing end minute
- Use correlation bounce – Prevents trading of currencies with similar trends
- Correlations – Values used for bounce
- Optimization Values - set of values that optimize the general trading behavior of this EA
ECN and 5-digit broker recommended, but not required.
Recent times have shown that trading multiple currencies can come at an increased risk if you are trading highly correlated currencies. Therefore we have implemented a bounce filter that prevents opening of trades that are correlated.
If you choose so, we will send you notifications on your phone for various trader activities, such as: new version available, new settings available, webrequests not working, remote suspend triggered.
You can see onscreen if our webrequests work properly
now possible to allow reduce risk trading.
You can add additional currencies to be displayed on screen and also additional currencies that should be considered for suspension of trading.
Trading Time Overwrite
Many of you have requested us to allow the change of trading time. While we do not suggest you do, we have opened the option for you to try at your own risk!
- Added parameters for configuring the distance of the news label from the left and top edges. This allows users to customize the location of the news label.
- Добавлены параметры для отключения торговли в выходные и/или для отключения новостного фильтра.
- Добавлена возможность дистанционно отключать и включать эксперта
- Также добавлен фильтр свопа, который предотвращает открытие сделок незадолго до возникновения отрицательных свопов. - Добавлены скрытые стоп-лосс и тейк-профит. Они обеспечивают защиту от стоп-аута из-за резкого расширения спреда, который мог бы произойти с жесткими стоп-лоссами.
Magic number is now customizable, in case you want to use it with different currency pairs.
#MAX ALLOWED SPREAD CUSTOM
You can now limit the maximum allowed spread based on your broker conditions.
You no longer have to set a GMT value manually. The expert will now autocalculate the correct GMT-offset. However, DST must still be set manually. When New York changes DST, please adjust accordingly. Next settings change will be in Spring 2017.
To verify that this feature works correctly, we display three different times on the screen: GMT-Zero, Your Broker Time and Local Time. Please check if those values are appropriate.
For backtesting, auto-calculation of GMT is not possible, so you still have to set this value manually if you want to get the best results from backtesting.
From time to time, we have disabled our expert due to current news situations. While we have informed you about that beforehand, we have now included a newsfilter that automatically suspends all trading when the news situation demands it. However, our news filter is a great step to improve trading comfort, the news source does not have all news, so there may still be times that we advise you to manually shut down the expert. Please stay tuned.
In order to use the newsfilter, you will have to allow MetaTrader the parsing of the following URL: http://www.forexfactory.com/ffcal_week_this.xml (can also be copied from the settings).
Our stop losses are calculated depending on the market situation. In very high volatility situation, you can earn a lot of money but also have an increased risk of losing money. If the volatility is too high, we suspend trading momentarily to avoid significant losses.