Ultra Point Auto
Each virtual strategy is protected by a virtual Deposit (VirtualStopBalance), with an increase in the loss beyond it, virtual positions will be closed and stored in a global variable. Global recovery can be used to recover these losses.https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/727184
- Ultra low spreads requied due to the large amout of open and closed orders.
- Brokers with Commission are recommended to connect to Rebate to return part of the Commission.
- Deposit from $ 1000 or equivalent.
- Period M15.
- Leverage 1:500.
- ECN account.
- No configuration required.
- It has a built-in system for saving calculations and parameters to files.
- There is a system of error control with feedback.
- Select Strategy - choice of strategy;
- Risk-risk Parameter. The risk equal to 5000 on one pair will be considered normal. An increase Risk (for example 10000) is considered to be a decrease in riskiness, a decrease Risk (for example 2000) is considered to be an increase in riskiness. Some servers (a small number) may not have a standard margin calculation system, so the risk value may be different, you may need a correction of 100, or another value. Check in the tester;
- AutoFixBalance - Automatic setting FixedBalance. If the current balance is higher than FixedBalance, FixedBalance is equal to the current balance;
- FixedBalance - if it is 0, the EA works with the entire Deposit balance, if it is not 0, it will work with the specified value. This value can be less or more than the current balance;
- MaxTotalLots – this is a limit on the maximum number of average volume of all lots from all virtual strategies. Real maximum number of all lots = Deposit / Risk * VirtualMaxLots*k, where k is equal to the ratio of the second pair to the Deposit currency;
- VirtualStopBalance - the balance of each virtual strategy, when exceeded, all virtual positions are closed and transferred to GlobalVariable;
- VirtualMaxLots - maximum value of all lots of each virtual strategy. Virtual lots start at 0.01;
- Auto GMT - enable automatic calculation of GMT and server time difference;
- ManualGMTOffset - set your own terminal time difference minus GMT;
- SummerTime - is the season of time. Use only when testing. Need to EA translated GMTOffset for one hour;
- Slippage - slippage;
- SpreadLimit - set the spread limit in points;
- Commission - compensation of Commission from transactions;
- Magic Number - unique number;
- Comment - Orders comment
- FIFO - use FIFO;
- Partial Closure - partial closure;
- Limit Orders of Symbol – limit positions, 0 - no limit;
- Close And Remember Before the Weekend - close, and to memorize the positions before the weekend.
- Close Save And Restart After DD,% (from Current Balance) - close, save to a global variable, and start again after a drawdown of adviser from the current balance;
- Close Save And Restart After Account DD,% (from Max Account Equity) - close, save to a global variable, and start again after the drawdown of the account from the maximum equity;
- Global Recovery 2019 - enable / disable global recovery;
- Global Variable Name - the name of the global variable;
- Global Recovery BalanceLimitPercent - virtual balance loss limit;
- Global Recovery Inc - increment to virtual balance;
- TrendFilter - on/off trend filter;
- TrendFilterMode - angle or above/below mode;
- EnableVirtualAveragingInWrongDirection - allow averaging in the wrong direction;
- CloseIfReverseSignalInWrongDirection - close if there is a signal to turn in the wrong direction;
- TrendFilterPeriod - the period of the trend;
- OnTesterMode - criteria for testing in Custom mode.
B - direction of transactions for Buy only.
S - direction of transactions for Sell only.
If there were positions in the opposite direction, they will be reversed according to the algorithm. If you want to close all positions immediately, click Close&Rem - Confirm.
2) Added Close Save And Restart After Account DD,% (from Max Account Equity)
3) Added Display: MaxEquity, DD from Current Balance, DD from MaxEquity.
MaxEquity is reset if the Restart button is pressed or the condition is met: Close Save And Restart After Account DD,%
- Updated all pairs. For all 28 major pairs, strategies are trained.
If SymbolStrategy=Auto, the EA will automatically switch to new v3 strategies. You can also choose a strategy with the index _3.
Not all pairs perform well, so test before use.
List of updated pairs:
List of updated pairs:
List of updated pairs:
EURUSD_2, USDJPY_2, USDCAD_2, AUDUSD_2, GBPUSD_2, EURJPY_2, EURGBP_2, NZDUSD_2, NZDJPY_2, AUDJPY_2
Note: Check the first line on the chart to see if your strategy matches the pair being traded.