Hot Point AUTO
The EA consists of 100 virtual Prototype-4 EAs with different settings that have been acquired in the period from 2000 to 2016 with positive results. The outcome of these calculations is the resulting lot. The idea behind the virtual strategies is that in case any of the virtual strategies is "wiped", the entire deposit is not, it is only decreased by 1/100, i.e. 1% (when using Risk=5000). It is possible to set the lot size to start opening positions, the step and the maximum number of opened lots and positions using the settings of the EA.
The Expert Advisor applies averaging and martingale methods opening positions by trend using several indicators. If a trend moves in the wrong direction, the EA either reverses the position, or closes and remembers it. Later, when a signal occurs, it opens positions stored in its memory.
Recommended: EURUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, EURAUD, AUDJPY, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, CADJPY, AUDCAD, EURGBP, EURCHF, NZDJPY, CHFJPY, and M15 timeframe.
View answers to frequently asked questions here: FAQ
The EA parameters are specified in relative values, so that there are the same settings for different deposits and Risk parameters.
The real lot = Relative lot*Balance*Value of one point/Risk. This ratio is shown in the information window of the EA.
Expert Advisor configuration options:
- Working with multiple positions. For example, if MinLotToStart=0.02, Frequency=0.03, MaxTotalLots=5. In this case, the minimum position is limited to MinLotToStart = 0.02, any next position will be opened, if it exceeds Frequency = 0.03 (it may be greater than 0.03 but not less) and the total number of lots must not exceed MaxTotalLots = 5. The maximum possible number of positions in this case is (5-0.02)/0.03=166.
- Working with a single position. For example, if MinLotToStart=0.07, Frequency=0.1, Max Total Lots=0.1. In this case, the first position should be more than MinLotToStart=0.07, the next position must not be less than 0.1, the total amount of lots is limited to MaxTotalLots=0.1. So there will be only one position.
Built-in protection systems
- High volatility.
- Trend reversal.
- Drawdown control.
- Account equity control.
- Maximum number of lots on the account.
- Maximum number of open positions.
- Risk– risk;
- Min Lot To Start, relative value – minimum value of the calculated lot;
- Frequency – minimum value of the next lot;
- Max.Total Lots, relative value – maximum value of the calculated lot;
- Auto GMT – enable the automatic calculation of the difference between GMT and server time;
- ManualGMTOffset=2 – set the difference between the terminal time and GMT;
- SummerTime – season of time. used only during testing. Required for the EA to automatically shift GMTOffset by one hour.
- Slippage – slippage;
- Magic Number – unique number;
- FIFO – use the FIFO rule;
- Fixed Balance - fix the balance;
- Time Filter – enable/disable time filter. Hour Start – start; Hour End – end;
- Close And Remember Before Weekend – close and remember the positions before the weekend;
- Close All And Restart After DD,% – close all positions and resume the EA operation after a drawdown in percents of the deposit;
- Partition Close – partial closure if the calculated lot became less than the current position (recommended to set to true);
- Limit Orders Of Symbol – limitation of open orders per symbol, 0 - no limit.
- SpreadLimit – set the spread limit in points.
- Manual Leverage - set account leverage manually.
- Correction Of Margin Requirements (0 - No Corrections) – correction of margin requirements;
- Slow Closing on Friday - if TRUE, virtual strategies do not start trading on Friday if they were closed with profit.
- ExtraRecovery (work if >1) – additional recovery.
- Global Recovery - use a global variable for Extrarecovery.
- Commission - compensation of commission from trades.
- NewsFilter - news filter. Impact: HighImpact - high. MiddleImpact - middle. LowImpact - low. Speaks - speeches. USDNewsForAll - USD news for all pairs. MinsBeforeNews - minutes before the news. MinsAfterNews - minutes after the news.
2. Fixed strategies for USDCHF v_3. Optimized over a longer period.
3. Added v_3 strategy for USDCAD, NZDUSD, NZDJPY, AUDCAD, EURGBP.
4. Updated the strategy GBPJPY v_3.
Please, check the settings after the update. They can be reset to default values.
2. Added v_3 strategies for CHFJPY, GBPUSD.
3. Changed the default values of ManualGMT=3, SummerTime=true.
4. Added saving the status of the SlowClose and TradeNotAllowed buttons.
2. Added the Strategies parameter. You can choose the old strategy or the new one.
3. The speed of the algorithm is increased.
4. Added the pause button after clicking Close&Rem.
5. Added the TradeNotAllowed button.
6. Added the FixBalance option.
7. Added the SlowClose button.
8. Added the ability to run on other timeframes and pairs. But the EA was optimized and created for M15. When run on pairs that are not supported, the EURUSD strategy is selected.
Attention! Check your settings after the upgrade. It is recommended to press the Restart-Confirm button (but all calculations start from the beginning and positions are closed).
2. Added the Global Recovery parameter.
3. Added the Commission parameter.
4. Updated strategies for the USDJPY.
Attention!!! After the update, settings may be reset to the default values, please verify settings after updating!
2) Improved EURJPY strategies.
3) Improved CADJPY strategies.
4) Added Pause button — disable internal calculations.
5) Added Close&Rem button — (when followed by Confirm button) close the current virtual strategies and move them to memory.
6) Added 'Slow Closing on Friday' parameter - if TRUE, virtual strategies do not start trading on Friday if they were closed with profit.
7) Displayed the number of active strategies on a chart: in Buy direction, in Sell direction and Without Trades.
8) Optimized the EA logs (decreased the log size). Optimized the messages about saving data to file and exceeding the limit.
2) Added 4 pairs EURGBP EURCHF NZDJPY CHFJPY
Modernized strategies for GBPJPY
4) Added virtualization of 1:500 leverage. Now the EA works correctly with any leverage. Added parameter Manual Leverage =0 (if 0, then automatic detection of the current leverage). You can set this parameter manually if the leverage of the symbol is different from the leverage of the account.
2) Fixed the display of the lines in hidden mode.
3) Added the pairs GBPCHF, GBPJPY, CADJPY, AUDCAD. The CADJPY, AUDCAD pair have been optimized on the period from 2007 due to lack of history (as opposed to others from 2000)
4) The default settings have been changed to SummerTime=true, ManualGMTOffset=3.
2) Added parameter SpreadLimit - set the spread limit in points, 3.0 by default (automatically multiplied by 10 for 5 digit servers). If the spread is greater than this parameter, then virtual strategies work only in the mode of closing, new positions are not opened. The exceeding of the limit is displayed on the chart by a message in red.
3) Added the output of the 'Need To Recover' value to the bottom of the chart for the information on how much needs to be recovered in the deposit currency (after a reversal or closure).
4) Added information lines for the trading channel. The green lines represent the beginning of the forced closure threshold for the positions of virtual strategies, the pink line represents the end of the channel.
5) Fixed the display of the time when trading is impossible at 'Time Filter = true' on the chart.
2. Added SummerTime parameter. This parameter is used ONLY for testing. Required for the EA to automatically shift GMTOffset by one hour when the broker time is switched. Set this parameter to true, if it is Daylight Saving Time now, and to false, if it is not. Also make sure you set the current GMTOffset of the broker in the ManualGMTOffset parameter.