Dark Daily Pattern
Dark Daily Pattern is a fully automatic Expert Advisor for Daily Trading. Dark Daily Pattern is based on a series of completely adjustable patterns that allows to predict and anticipate the trading Signals. In this way, the expert advisor is able to get a very high-rate of winning trades.
The Expert was tested on the whole available historical period in EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD and USDCAD (check set file in first comment) with exceptional results. You can download the demo and test it yourself. My tests were performed with the real tick date with 99,90% accuracy, actual spread, additional slippage and High commission.
I have also test in mt5 Strategy Tester, you can find it here https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/36384
DDP Expert Advisor NOT use martingale, grid, arbitrage, edging or others dangerous strategies. Highly resistant to spread. 100% not sensitive to slippage, 100% Fifo compatible. 100% Esma compatible.
Each transaction begins in the morning and ends in the evening, not keeps floating loss.
The Expert Advisor uses Special Pattern Series to identify the entry points. You can find the complete list of parameters in the parameters section blog.
Live Performance is also available by accessing my sales profile where you can also find my other Robots and their performances:
The default settings can open a maximum of only 1 order.
Telegram group will be created regarding this robot, for assistance and opinions, Just buy -> contact me on mql5 or on Email -> send me your telegram id, name or number (or i send you my ID) -> so I will insert you in the secret group.
- The Recommended Timeframe is D1. if you do not know what you are doing, no use this robot in other Timeframe. all settings are customizable, it will be possible to adapt the robot to other Timeframe.
- The recommended pair is EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD and USDCAD. if you do not know what you are doing, no use this robot in other pairs. all settings are customizable, it will be possible to adapt the robot to other pairs.
- An Ecn broker is always recommended, but not required. Contact me if you do not know which broker to use.
- It is recommended to run the robot with the default settings, by changing the risk or with fix lot.
- The recommended Leverage is 1:25 or more and minimum deposit recommended starts from $300.
To read the full description and access the FAQ section the blog link is as follows: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/725035
For further information regarding this expert advisor or for problems, we suggest you contact the author who will offer the maximum assistance.
In the Blog, you will find the complete installation video in case of difficulty.
Dark Daily Pattern Settings
- Magic Number: ID number of the orders.
- Max Spread: maximum spread to trade.
Money Management Settings
- Lots: number of lots if the money management option is disabled.
- Money Management: if true enables the money management option.
- Risk Percent: if the money management option is enabled, it indicates the risk percentage.
- Order Timeframe: Timeframe for Order Frequency.
- Alternation Opening Bars: Alternation of bars for opening.
- Enable HMA: if True, Enable HMA indicator
- HMA Timeframe: Timeframe of HMA indicator
- HMA Periods: Periods of HMA indicator.
- HMA Price: Price for calculate HMA indicator
- HMA Mode: Rules for Trade with HMA indicator
- Signal Only On Crossing: The signal will remain enabled only after a crossing of the chosen conditions
- Enable Time Filter: if true enables the time filter
- Trading Start Hour: operating start Hour
- Trading Start Minute: operating start minutes
- Trading Stop Hours: operating end Hour
- Trading Stop Minute: operating end minutes
- Monday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Tuesday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Wednesday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Thursday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Friday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Saturday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
Download all Set File Here.
For others questions, please contact me!