EA Sapphire is a fully automated expert adviser that uses a model of trading at key price levels. Each market's entry point is analyzed by an advanced selection algorithm and, depending on the specified criteria, a strategy of rebound or breakout of the key level is used. All trading positions contain a protective stop order, and also include take profit and break-even levels. The expert contains a block of trailing stop order, a flexible filter of economic news, a block of protection from increasing the spread, separate time and day trade filters. Advisor allows you to work as a fixed lot or use automatic calculation based on the given risk for one transaction.
- Advanced algorithm for tracking positions.
- Each item contains a protective stop order.
- Work with fixed and autolots based on MM.
- There is no need to disconnect the EA at the time of news release.
- Does not use indicators, grid, martingale, arbitration.
- Work with four and five-digit quotes.
- Protection against spread increase.
- Low trading drawdown.
- Flexible configuration.
- The minimum deposit is $100.
- Recommended pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY.
- Timeframes: H1 and higher.
- Use an ECN-broker with fast order execution.
- For reliable and trouble-free operation it is desirable VPS.
- DepoLoad - deposit usage, %;
- FixedLot - fixed trading lot;
- AutoLot - use automatic lot calculation;
- RiskPerTrade - risk per one trade, %;
- TradeBuy - use long positions;
- TradeSell - use short positions;
- TakeProfit - take profit level, pips;
- StopLoss - stop loss level, pips
- TrailSL - trailing stop level, pips;
- TrailStep - trailing step level, pips;
- BuyShift - offset of entry point of long position, pips;
- SellShift - offset of entry point of short position, pips;
- RepairSL - use the drawdown reduction unit;
- BreakEven - use the break-even block;
- BELevel - break-even level, pips;
- BEPips - break-even size, pips;
- -- Single Trade - recovery using a single opposite position;
- -- GridRecovery - advanced recovery system using a flexible order grid;
- -- Disabled - not used;
- GridMultiLot - lot multiplier, used if RecoveryMode = GridRecovery;
- GridTakeProfit - take profit of the order grid, used if RM = GR;
- GridFirstOrderStep - distance of the first order, used if RM = GR;
- GridNextOrdersStep - distance of the next orders, used if RM = GR;
- GridMaxDD - maximum allowed DD %, used if RM = GR;
- UseSpreadFilter - use high spread protection;
- MaxSpread - maximum allowable spread, pips;
- UseNewsFilter - use the news filter;
- DetectLowNews - detect low importance news;
- PauseBeforeLow - pause before the release of news with low importance, min;
- PauseAfterLow - pause after the release of news with low importance, min;
- DetectMiddleNews - detect medium importance news;
- PauseBeforeMiddle - pause before the release of news with medium importance, min;
- PauseAfterMiddle - pause after the release of news with medium importance, min;
- DetectHighNews - detect high-priority news;
- PauseBeforeHigh - pause before the release of news with high importance, min;
- PauseAfterHigh - pause after the release of news with high importance, min;
- DetectNFPNews - detect "Non Farm Payrolls" news;
- PauseBeforeNFP - pause before the NFP release, min;
- PauseAfterNFP - pause after the NFP release, min;
- SymbolNews - track the news of the current symbol only;
- ServerGMT - trading server GMT zone;
- UseTimeFilter - use time filter;
- HourStart - EA operation start time, hour;
- MinuteStart - EA operation start time, min;
- HourEnd - EA operation end time, hour;
- MinuteEnd - EA operation end time, min;
- Monday - enable / disable work on Monday;
- Tuesday - enable / disable work on Tuesday;
- Wednesday - enable / disable work on Wednesday;
- Thursday - enable / disable work on Thursday;
- Friday - enable / disable work on Friday;
- Range - entry points search range, bars;
- TradeComment - comments for the EA's orders;
- ShowInfoPanel - show information panel;
- MagicNumber - unique identifier of the Ea's orders.
To activate the news filter and download the economic news calendar go to terminal's menu "Tools" >> "Options" >> "Expert Advisors". Enable the "Allow WebRequest for listed URL" option and add "http://ec.forexprostools.com" to the list. Click the Ok.
- improved market entry function;
- added new adaptive module;
- optimized ea's code;
- loaded new settings;
- fixed bugs.
- optimized ea's modules execution;
- fixed bugs.
improved ea's market entry point function;