Samurai Scalper Pro Series EUR USD
Samurai Scaper Pro Series EUR/USD is an EA developed to run the EUR/USD on 5 minute timeframe. This EA uses machine learning applied to the EUR/USD over 20 years to determine the best points of entry and exit on the market. Its operating base uses a strategy based on the MACD indicator along with other trend indicators to determine the best entry and exit points. Numerous tests were performed based on the actual data of several brokerages, provided by software that simulates the market with 99.9% assertiveness, and also tests with the data provided by Metatrader. The tests were done over the last 20 YEARS (1999-2019), showing a stability of the EA through the variations of the market and the brokerage firms.
- Signals created to monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/526549
How it works?
This EA uses an advanced trend identification technique developed by me, which uses the MACD indicators in the 5-minute timeframe and CCI in the others, to determine the entry and exit points in the market. These input parameters were studied with machine learning in the last 20 years for the EUR/USD pair in the 5-minute timeframe, so it can only be used in this period. If the initial strategy does not work as planned, a second strategy is started using grid in order to keep the profit constant.
What tests were performed?
The tests were conducted using the historical data provided by Metatrader 4, as well as a professional platform that simulates all ticks in the market, using the real data provided by the leading brokerage firms (Dukascopy, Alpari, FXCM) with 99.9% accuracy. Therefore the results are consistent and reliable within the analyzed period, as can be verified in the attached images.
Which settings should I use?
Here's how the EA configuration is pretty simple:
- Magic Number for Buy Orders: Magic Number used for Buy orders.
- Magic Number for Sell Orders: Magic Number used for Sell orders.
- Order Custom Comment: Custom comment that will be written at the order open.
- Max Slippage: Maximum slippage allowed for opening and closing orders.
- Max Spread: Maximum allowed spread for opening orders.
- Debug Mode: With this mode enabled, some information is displayed on the chart. Used to support buyers in case of doubt.
- Operating Mode: Operation has to do with the size of the open batches. There are 3 options:: Safe, Standard, Aggressive.
- Machine Learning Method: Choose the machine learning method that will be used by EA: 20 Years/15 Years
Note: The 20-year method is safer and opens fewer orders. The 15 year method opens more orders but consequently leaves you more exposed.
- Auto Lot: If the auto lot is disabled, the manual size must be entered in the Lot if AutoLot is Disabled field. The recommendation is that this option is enabled.
- Lot if AutoLot is Disabled: Manual lot that will be opened if auto lot is disabled.
- Maximum allowed risk: DD maximum allowed. Upon reaching this DD level, the orders are closed according to the next parameter.
- Size(%) of the order closed after reaching the maximum risk: Indicates the percentage of open orders that will be closed upon reaching the DD reported in the above parameter. If the maximum value is informed(100), the orders will be closed completely.
How much money do I need?
Use this EA in accordance with the initial deposit recommendations below:
- Safe Mode: <= $500
- Stardard Mode: $1.000 ~ $3.000
- Aggressive Mode: >= $3.000
Which broker should I use?
The recommendation is to use an ECN broker with low spread and VPS server. Remember that this is an M5 timeframe robot, and high spreads and commissions will drain most of your profits.
After the purchase, send me a print screen with proof that I will send you a link of buyers group on telegram, where we talk about strategies using EA.
Any questions regarding the operation of this EA can be directed directly to me, or you can ask in the comments session.
- Increased default value of the maximum spread to 30.
- Added alert for if the spread is above the maximum allowed when opening the order.
- Fixed bug in dependency import.
- Added "Max Spread" option.
- Added display of the current spread in debug mode.
- Removed "Protected Mode".
- Made small adjustments overall.
- Bug's Fixed
- Added options for customizing Magic Number for Buy/Sell orders. IMPORTANT: Magic Numbers must be different for Buy and Sell orders. If they are configured with the same number, an implemented protection system will not allow any order to be opened.
- Implemented a risk management system with 2 customized variables:
--> Maximum allowed risk: Maximum acceptable drawdown.
--> Size(%) of the order closed after reaching the maximum risk: When the maximum risk is reached, the orders are finalized according to the value (%) specified here. If you enter the maximum value(100), all orders will be full finalized.