SZ Scalper Free
The free version of the SZ Scalper Expert Advisor. It opens only Buy positions.
For opening positions, the EA uses support and resistance levels and a certain correlation of some standard indicators. Several trading strategies are included, which can work either in combination or separately.
This Expert Advisor is intended for trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD.
Timeframe - M5.
Terminal - MetaTrader 4.
It will not trade on metals and "non-Forex" symbols due to the specifics of the indicators used.
DD parameter performs the function of StopLoss.
You can evaluate my other products here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/alcad83/seller
- EAMagic - magic number of the EA, which allows it to distinguish its positions from others.
- AutoLot - can be set to "true" or "false". When set to "true" the EA selects the lot size for trading depending on the balance value.
- Lots - lot size is set by user, if the value of AutoLot is "false".
- Risk - percentage of the deposit, used for the automatic calculation of the lot.
- DD - the maximum drawdown as a percentage of the balance, at which all positions of the EA will be closed.
- CommentOfOrder - comment to orders. Can take any value.
- Strategy1 - can be set to "true" or "false". If "true", the EA uses the first strategy.
- Strategy2 - can be set to "true" or "false". If "true", the EA uses the second strategy.
- TakeProfit - TakeProfit value in points.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop value in points. If 0 - disabled.
- LotMult - multiplier for the next order opened in the series.
- MaxLotSize -maximal lot-size allowed by user in order series.
- TerminalGMTshift - time shift of your brokers terminal relative to GMT. For example, if your terminal's time is 21:00 and GMT time is 19:00, then this parameter will be equal to "2". If your terminal's time is 18:00 and GMT time is 21:00, then this parameter will be equal to "-3"
- SummerAdjustment - adjustment for daylight saving time (contact your broker for details).
- ShowInfoPanel - can be set to "true" or "false". If "true", the information panel will be displayed on the chart of the traded pair.
Default settings are recommended, but you can experiment, if you wish.
Parameters are set as for 4-digits servers. They will be automatically recalculated for 5-digits servers.
Recommended broker - any with the spread on EURUSD less than 20 and StopOut level less than 30%.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Have a successful trading.
Do not forget to download D1 history to your terminal.
Changed one of the trading strategies.
Added the information panel.
WARNING! Do not update your SZ Scalper Free to version 2.25 if you have positions opened by version 2.24. First, wait for these positions to be closed.
New parameters were added.
Optimized the code.