This is a professional Expert Advisor with the highly customizable algorithmic trading panel. The entry strategy is based on a breakthrough of a price channel that tracks a symbol volatility within a specified time interval. When touching or crossing the channel line, a deal towards the price movement is opened. The channel has two parameters – indentation of the price and modification time. After a specified time, the channel is reconstructed based on new prices.
The EA is able to change the closing and order tacking strategy directly from the built-in panel on the chart. For example, if placing pending orders is enabled, then all trailing functions will work as a whole based on the average price, and not each order separately. If there are multiple open positions, the same stop loss and take profit levels will be set for them. Breakeven and trailing stop will be activated for the entire order grid.
The EA also works with orders opened by other robots or manually. This may prove useful when trying to save loss-making deals opened by other robots or protect a deposit from being completely wiped out. If Autotrading = false, the EA does not open the first orders according to its strategy.
The news filter allows avoiding entries during news releases. In order to provide operation of the news filter: In the terminal, open Tools ---> Options ---> Expert Advisors ---> add "http://calendar.fxstreet.com" to the "Allow WebRequest for listed URL list" field.
- The EA has been designed for the actual current market conditions;
- It does not depend on the trading account type, the broker, or the financial instrument;
- The product works both with small and large deposits;
- Not affected by gaps, slippage or spread widening;
- It can be used in conjunction with other EAs or manual trade.
- Autotrading – if false, the EA does not open the first orders according to its strategy;
- Distance – indent of the price for plotting the channel;
- TimerSec – modification time, in seconds;
- MinutesAfterNews – minutes after a news release to start automated trading;
- NewsImpotance – upcoming news importance:
- _All – all news;
- _Low – low volatility;
- _Medium – medium volatility;
- _High – high volatility;
- _Low_Medium – low and medium;
- _Low_High – low and high;
- _Medium_High – medium and high;
- AutoLots – lot calculation depending on free margin;
- StartLots – initial lot if AutoLots = 0;
- AddLots – lot increase element for the next position opened by the utility;
- MaxLots – maximum lot;
- MaxSpread – maximum spread allowed for auto trading;
- StopLoss – stop loss, in points;
- TakeProfit – take profit, in points;
- MagicNum – trade ID. If 0, the utility works with all orders;
- EaComment – trade comment;
- SendOrderStop – distance from the last opened position to allow placement of a pending order (SendOrderStop + SendOrderStep);
- SendOrderStep – pending order step, distance from the current price;
- MaxOrders – maximum number of opened positions;
- TrailStopOrder – distance the price should pass for trailing a pending order (TrailStopOrder + TrailStepOrder);
- TrailStepOrder – distance to trail a pending order following the price;
- BreakevenStop – distance the price should pass for position breakeven (BreakevenStop + BreakevenStep);
- BreakevenStep – profit in points to be protected by a breakeven;
- TrailingMethod – select trailing method;
- _Points – by points;
- _Money – by money;
- _Persent – by % of a deposit;
- TrailingStop – distance the price should pass for position trailing (TrailingStop + TrailingStep);
- TrailingStep – profit to be protected by trailing.