15min Profitable System

Hi,

A mate of mine gave me this system. He said its not his, he got it from some where else and modified it. Asked me if I could program it into an EA. Its been very profitable for him. I would be grateful if someone can program it please.

Time to trade: 0800-1600 interbankfx broker time.

Use on currencies with low spread on 15min to 1hour time frame.

LONG:

1) candle is blue and whole candle above T3 line.

2)Blue line on DMI above pink line.

3)MOM above 0.

4)QQE, red over dotted line.

5)RSI>50

Open position start of next candle with two lots with both stop loss of 15 pips. Close first lot when profit is 10 pips. Then move stop loss of second lot to break even and trail the stop loss of second lot by 10 pips.

SHORT:

1) Candle is red and whole candle below T3

2)pink line on DMI above blue line.

3)MOM below 0

4) QQE, dotted line below red line

6) RSI <50.

Open position start of next candle with two lots with both stop loss of 15 pips. Close first lot when profit is 10 pips. Then move stop loss of second lot to break even and trail the stop loss of second lot by 10 pips.

In the expert please make TP and SL values variable.

I have attached indicators and template. Thank you.

Files:
fxbabe.tpl  14 kb
t3.ex4  5 kb
dmi.ex4  8 kb

here's the last indicator.

Files:

Picture 1: Go long at the opening of candle with the red line on it.

Picture 2: Go Short at the opening of candle with red line on it.

Files:
long.jpg  482 kb
short.jpg  488 kb

cool. good system. the backtest on ea dont look profitable. are you testing the ea, has it been coded correctly?

I trade live manually with vtrader. The other guys are demo testing EA etc. I don't give a monkeys about backtests. Live testing is whats needed.

Cryten:
I trade live manually with vtrader. The other guys are demo testing EA etc. I don't give a monkeys about backtests. Live testing is whats needed.

can i ask you, how long have you been trading this method and whats your average pips per month and drawdown. thanks.

That is a lot of indicators. So, are there any set numbers you want, or do you just want the basic "if it is above" type of thing?

Reason I ask, is because most of those indictors, consistantly move with tick-data. Like the RSI non-stop bounces, so even on a one-minute time frame, it can go above 50, like 50.00000001 (which would technically initiate a buy if all the other indicators matched up), but when the actual 1minute candle closed, it would actually close at 49.5 for the RSI (which would actually mean not to open a trade). So, would you want it to open a trade, based on the last solid candle number, or what it is doing at that very tick.

Hope that question makes sense.

Hi

sorry guys this is the reason I only posted my system in 1 thread in 1 forum. I have answered all these questions in ff.

Accidental Double-Post

asmocon:
That is a lot of indicators. So, are there any set numbers you want, or do you just want the basic "if it is above" type of thing?

Reason I ask, is because most of those indictors, consistantly move with tick-data. Like the RSI non-stop bounces, so even on a one-minute time frame, it can go above 50, like 50.00000001 (which would technically initiate a buy if all the other indicators matched up), but when the actual 1minute candle closed, it would actually close at 49.5 for the RSI (which would actually mean not to open a trade). So, would you want it to open a trade, based on the last solid candle number, or what it is doing at that very tick.

Hope that question makes sense.

you wait for the candle to close, then the value will not change.

Reason: