Expert advisors to trade gold,silver,crude and natural gas

Hi all,

We all know there is few hundereds of EAs out there to loose consistently on forex irrespective of simple to super complex approaches people attempt to make money consistently with EAs and any one so far tried or backtested any EAs that can trade products like Gold , Silver , Crudeoil and Natural gas and other Index products just some thing other than forex products

amarnath:
Hi all, We all know there is few hundereds of EAs out there to loose consistently on forex irrespective of simple to super complex approaches people attempt to make money consistently with EAs and any one so far tried or backtested any EAs that can trade products like Gold , Silver , Crudeoil and Natural gas and other Index products just some thing other than forex products

oilfxpro has many experts

Hi All ... and thx for every buddy here try to help others ... .. I am new user for forex in general .. i Have just hear about the expert advisor ... so please if any can provide me more info about this ... how it work and ist true no risk in that ... and if any recomand any advisor

thx for all

q8shoter:
Hi All ... and thx for every buddy here try to help others ... .. I am new user for forex in general .. i Have just hear about the expert advisor ... so please if any can provide me more info about this ... how it work and ist true no risk in that ... and if any recomand any advisor thx for all

Welcome q8shoter,

Reading here will provide you almost all what you're looking for.

Enjoy.

FerruFx

Hello ALL. Its my first time on this forum and am simply delighted to be here.

I trade forex with ADX as my major indicator. i use the 1 hour chart. I go long only when ADX>20, +DI>20 and -DI20, +DI20. All EAs seen before now only indicate +DI/-DI crossovers which are not good enough for me.

can someone help develop an EA that will alert me as well as send out an alarm on any candlestick that either of the 2 situaitions above arises.

i eargerly await your response.

Once again am glad to have discovered this forum!!!

Reason: