15min Profitable System - page 2

This is 100% Cryten's system from Forex Factory

FXBabe:
cool. good system. the backtest on ea dont look profitable. are you testing the ea, has it been coded correctly?

-------------------------------------------

FXBabe:

Hello!

This sytem is created and extensively tested by Cryten on FF.

In your first post, you clearly mentioned that your friend got this system somewhere, and after modification gave it it you.

I did not see any modification, every thing taken from Cryten's thread (from FF) as it is.

Before you publishing the system here, you could have verified the facts and could have contacted the original author.

I think, we all need to give merit, recognition and due respect ORIGINAL AUTHORS.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Sounds like an honest mistake to me. She said she got it from someone else, origination unknown. What was she supposed to verify rswamy? Compare it to the thousands of systems out there? Read the thousands of threads here and at FF and every other forum to compare? Get real. No harm done.

rswamy4449:

FXBabe:

Hello!

In your first post, you clearly mentioned that your friend got this system somewhere, and after modification gave it it you.

I did not see any modification, every thing taken from Cryten's thread (from FF) as it is.

Before you publishing the system here, you could have verified the facts and could have contacted the original author.

I think, we all need to give merit, recognition and due respect ORIGINAL AUTHORS.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Ya, Cryten had an EA coded for this system too, and it looks really good so far in demo.

rswamy4449:

FXBabe:

Hello!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

i didnt know it belonged to him . thank you to cryten.

robp:
Sounds like an honest mistake to me. She said she got it from someone else, origination unknown. What was she supposed to verify rswamy? Compare it to the thousands of systems out there? Read the thousands of threads here and at FF and every other forum to compare? Get real. No harm done.

thanks

lepiricus:
Ya, Cryten had an EA coded for this system too, and it looks really good so far in demo.

how long have you been using it for? can you share the results please. i'll demo test it too.

yeah stop slamming someone for trying to share a profitable system huh??

I think it was a genuine attempt to share with other traders

I mean really there are nice ways of saying it was someone elses system

makes me soooo sick - i mean its a whole other story if someone was trying to sell the system

this sort of behaviour stops sharing and starts swearing!!

Im not mentioning any names or pointing any fingers

Thrilled to see you back...

People, people, FXBabe is very well known in this forum for doing things out of the enormous goodness of her immense hart

Still your devoted little slave

mladen

PS: people, please do not beleive everything you read

PPS: FXBabe, after the last time trying to do it the same way? Your unnamed friend still a friend of yours? You still do not know anything? Once not enough? Makes me wander.

rswamy4449:

FXBabe:

Hello!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Thanks for apologising to me with a PM. Are you trading this system?

mladen:
People, people, FXBabe is very well known in this forum for doing things out of the enormous goodness of her immense hart

Still your devoted little slave

mladen

PS: people, please do not beleive everything you read

PPS: FXBabe, after the last time trying to do it the same way? Your unnamed friend still a friend of yours? You still do not know anything? Once not enough? Makes me wander.

what are you on about?? .

I wanted to share an apparantly profitable system with everyone on this forum. What other intention would I have? If an EA is made it would be posted on this fourm for everyone, so I don't understand you. The system is public to everyone.

Reason: