I found New "DOLLY" !!!

Hello everybody

i found this DOLLY indicator (but it lookshave some more devoleping in it)...it looks okay (it looks like it have all indicators inclouded inside it)..but it has expiry date..!!

can some one open that code and make non-expired indicator??!!

i know that is in "EX4" format ...that what i got from that site

i wish that somebody will interest and reprogram it for all of us

thank you in advance

Files:
wwww.jpg  204 kb

indicators

i am sorry that i forgot to post the indicators

i wish somebody will be ineresting to reprogram it it looks like it is very promising and helpfull!!

Files:
daeng_dolly.ex4  153 kb
daeng_ver2_1.ex4  160 kb

now it looks like this

now it gives new shape..now it looks like that

Files:

hi

ahmedazizelias:
Hello everybody

i found this DOLLY indicator (but it lookshave some more devoleping in it)...it looks okay (it looks like it have all indicators inclouded inside it)..but it has expiry date..!!

thank you in advance

dolly indicator is FREE here ....if u found other indicator same as dolly I don't know it's real dolly or no ...but if someone make development for commercial purpose on dolly the author should be contacted to give him a permission ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
dolly indicator is FREE here ....if u found other indicator same as dolly I don't know it's real dolly or no ...but if someone make development for commercial purpose on dolly the author should be contacted to give him a permission ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Acutly,i got no idea about that,i only found it in one site (i even do not remember its name...

anyway,can someone make that development as it looks like in that Dolly edition??

Hi ahmedazizelias,

Just moved your thread to Dolly section where you may find many Dolly versions together with EA as well.

thank you

newdigital:
Hi ahmedazizelias, Just moved your thread to Dolly section where you may find many Dolly versions together with EA as well.

thank you for moving this thread to dolly thread,that way makes things and the searching more easier..But i still need to ask if there is Dolly in that thread looks the same or similar to this virsion ..i had dolly virsion 10 it was my favorit ,but it does not incloud those indicators together and does not represent the final decision to sell or buy according to the sum of all those indicators combined together...am i wrong? do we have close to that virsion here in the Dolly thread?

thank you newdigital for your move and your reply

ahmedazizelias:
thank you for moving this thread to dolly thread,that way makes things and the searching more easier..But i still need to ask if there is Dolly in that thread looks the same or similar to this virsion ..i had dolly virsion 10 it was my favorit ,but it does not incloud those indicators together and does not represent the final decision to sell or buy according to the sum of all those indicators combined together...am i wrong? do we have close to that virsion here in the Dolly thread? thank you newdigital for your move and your reply

It is the better to look at whole this section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems because people who developed the Dolly system here with many versions did really great job. The systems were tested and you will not find more "new" system as posted on this section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Most new ones are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Daeng Indicator

Hi Ahmedazizeelias,

The version you posted here can be located either nogold or carigold forum. I had read it before, it is programmed and developed by a guy from Malaysia. I think that system till under develope, not stable one. You can find Dolly system here which is already tested and reprogram many times.

Matfx

yes ..ur very right

matfx:
Hi Ahmedazizeelias,

The version you posted here can be located either nogold or carigold forum. I had read it before, it is programmed and developed by a guy from Malaysia. I think that system till under develope, not stable one. You can find Dolly system here which is already tested and reprogram many times.

Matfx

hi matfx

you are right i got it from those sites (but because i could not read this language,i did not understand what you have adviced me)...

it just looks fine(IF IT IS TESTED AND APROVED)...

you know what?..i think (like it apeares in the site )that the programmed tried to incloud indicatore(like FIRRUO indicator)+Dolly and call it (DEAN)...

how about this idea guys?if the programmer do that here ,i think it will be much easeir here and more trusted

...(acutly,Firruo indicator is collecting everything..but..but it moves too fast which i can not build any position according to what appears on the screen ..because it can be changed with any littel move ..it can be the opisite direction in just a less than wink....OR MAYBE I STILL DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET THE BEST FROM THAT INDICATORE YET!!!!

norika:
Hai...

I found it at Lite Forum

ahmedazizelias:
Hello everybody

thank you in advance

Congratulations,

It's briliant, ahmedazizelias

Keep up your work..

Reason: