The 3 Duck's Trading System - page 4

hi

codybear:
its sad that many people will not take this serious, not your system cap but the bird flu and how very close it is to affecting humans with no way to stop it, no vacine and no idea how to even control it, shades of the early 1900's nice little setup BTW, saw this at babypips

very dangerous if it become pandemic .....btw...is it indicate that gbp will going down ?:)

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

The 3 Duck's Trading System ebook

Hello Traders,

The 3 Duck's Trading System ebook will be out shortley, if you would like a free copy send me an e-mail captaincurrency@eircom.net subject: ebook

Kind Regards,

Captain Currency

Files:

I hope the ducks will not get infected by bird flu viruses so that we can make profits. He...he..

Thanks

Thanks for sharing this.

to Captain Currency

Hi,Captain Currency.

Your The 3 Duck's Trading System looks very simple at first sight. When current prices are below their 60 sma's on each chart - we open sell position.

And what is your first signal for closing your opened position?

How can I suggest the moment for leaving the transaction?

Do you use the Elliot`s waves analysis in your daily trading?

elsy:
Hi,Captain Currency.

Your The 3 Duck's Trading System looks very simple at first sight. When current prices are below their 60 sma's on each chart - we open sell position.

And what is your first signal for closing your opened position?

How can I suggest the moment for leaving the transaction?

Do you use the Elliot`s waves analysis in your daily trading?

Hello Elsy,

Exiting a winning trade all depends on what type of a trader you are: day, swing or positional trader. Support or resistance levels are normally a good exit strategy, but I think every trader will have a different exit plan.

Exiting a losing trade is a lot easier either you stop-loss will be hit or prices may go back above/below the sma. But then again this may not bother a swing/positional trader too much.

Hope that helps

Captain Currency

Short answer, no never tried this.

Kind Regards,

Captain Currency

Captain Currency!

Whether it is possible to assume a price movement in advance?

For example, for a day session...

For daily, price movement typically will carry over from the EUR Session into the US Session. As they say, if you open a chart, and its moving from bottom left to top right then its an uptrend.

Reason: