Delta expert - 25$ grabber - page 3

hi Perky, I tried LsWpr_in_colour indicator and it looked good

problem is I want it to draw further back in history but whatever the value I enter on Drawforhowlong, it doesn't redraw further away...?

sorry heres juice delta

and again with attachment

i must stop drinking lol

Files:

no leave the thread its ok

still evolving the expert

the scource is ok to go out to the general public

thanks

camisa:
hi Perky, I tried LsWpr_in_colour indicator and it looked good problem is I want it to draw further back in history but whatever the value I enter on Drawforhowlong, it doesn't redraw further away...?

hmmmm does for me

try that

but the longer back you go

the slower it gets on running inside an expert

Files:

backtest result

Need juicedelta indicator.

It is impossible to test without this juicedelta.

I backtested this 'copy of' EA and we may see from the results for following:

I think that good starting deposit size may be 50,000 per pair with 0.1 or 0.2 lot size and maximum orders = 9 (default settings). H1 timeframe.

Very big drawdown: look at the end of testing.

I will try to backtest with maximum orders = 3 and lot size - 0.1 with deposit 5,000.

I backtested it with 5,000 deposit size. We may see it from the image.

Thus, it is good EA for the people who are having big deposit and if they will lose this deposit so it will not be a tragedy for them. Why they should play in forex in this case so it may be a question.

Anyway, if someone improve this EA (or find good settings) for 50,000 deposit working with 0.02 lot size for example, or for 5,000 for 0.2 lot size - it will be great.

Files:
eurusd.htm  65 kb
eurusd_2.gif  6 kb

hi

newdigital:
I backtested it with 5,000 deposit size. We may see it from the image.

Thus, it is good EA for the people who are having big deposit and if they will lose this deposit so it will not be a tragedy for them. Why they should play in forex in this case so it may be a question.

Anyway, if someone improve this EA (or find good settings) for 50,000 deposit working with 0.02 lot size for example, or for 5,000 for 0.2 lot size - it will be great.

it's better to stop trading this EA when equity has reach a good balance before it will goes falling down ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Reason: