Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 28

Yes we did.

In the room we took that entry long.

We took on the E/J a T/P of 19pips on the 1st lot and +46pips on the 2nd lot.

We re-entered long on the 14.45cet bar.

On the G/J we took the long on the 09.00 cet bar and had a T/P of 31pips and are still in our 2nd lot that is at this moment 15.41cet at +105 pips profit.

regards...iGoR

Files:
g-j__e-j.jpg  243 kb

iGoR:
Yes we did.

In the room we took that entry long.

We took on the E/J a T/P of 19pips on the 1st lot and +46pips on the 2nd lot.

We re-entered long on the 14.45cet bar.

On the G/J we took the long on the 09.00 cet bar and had a T/P of 31pips and are still in our 2nd lot that is at this moment 15.41cet at +105 pips profit.

regards...iGoR

Cool impress. I sent you and email please send me the detail of the room

how u guys doing??

quiet??

sonic

Helloo I'm New here

Hello Igor...

Can u explain to me the rule..

Hehehe i'm new..

Thank....for the helpful...

Bye

Question

Hi Igor I am very impress with your system I wish i would have found iT before.

I have question about entering, once you get the right bar with the correct dot you wait for the end of that bar to close and you enter on the next one ?

In other words I f am looking to go long I will enter on the opening of the second green bar?

and the same rules a plays for exiting ?

I am asking because I notice the could start green and then turn magenta again

Thanks.

PS: if some one else knows the answer please fell free to respond

Thanks

lobo:
Hi Igor I am very impress with your system I wish i would have found iT before.

I have question about entering, once you get the right bar with the correct dot you wait for the end of that bar to close and you enter on the next one ?

In other words I f am looking to go long I will enter on the opening of the second green bar?

and the same rules a plays for exiting ?

I am asking because I notice the could start green and then turn magenta again

Thanks.

PS: if some one else knows the answer please fell free to respond

Thanks

Hi,

My be this is not a rule, but as for me i used this method of entrys:

For exmple you have green bar, right dot ect. So you are looking for long etry. What i'm doing - i waiting when bar finished and then a new bar strats i enter a buy order on closing level for previos bar. Why - becouse 95% the price have to go in opposite direction, so you can get better price for entry.

This afternoon 100% free public webinar in the video room at 12.00gmt (14.00cet).

The webinar can be seen by going to TradingRooms™ - the Interactive Trading Community. . Register download the little software program and go to the room directory. Go to community rooms and then choose MaTRiX ZoRRo room.

Be aware that only 50 people can enter in that room.

See you

Regards...iGoR

wow...

that is the only word i can use. very good day of trading with this system. i have one question about the i-ParamonWorkTime settings...it is showing 8-12gmt and again at 1400-18oo gmt, is this correct? i apologize but what is the significance of these two times. it was my understanding that from london open till u.s. close was our desired trading times. can anyone explain? thanks in advance.

Brazenmichael:
that is the only word i can use. very good day of trading with this system. i have one question about the i-ParamonWorkTime settings...it is showing 8-12gmt and again at 1400-18oo gmt, is this correct? i apologize but what is the significance of these two times. it was my understanding that from london open till u.s. close was our desired trading times. can anyone explain? thanks in advance.

Hi.

It is some time ago i had this template open so i am not 100% sure what the time setting is but the correct setting Igor normally use in his templates is 8:00-12:00CET and 14:00-18:00CET. Not GMT.

The reason is that it is on average the most active times in the market.

The period 12:00-14:00 is the time around the lunch pause in Europe and the US market is not open yet so normally it can be a period of day when the market slow down a little. So the indicator just show you the time period where there may be a slower market for a couple of hours in the middle of the day.

The system trades from 8:00CET to 18:00CET, lunch pause included so that is 10 hours of trading.

Arctic4x

ok thank you...i need to change the setting from gmt to cet then. that makes much more sense.

Reason: