Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 3

2 clean entrys on the swissy 5 min today. One with a very nice profit the other no loss

The first pink circle was not a valid netry because at that moment the blue line was not in that direction.

The other 2 entrys were valid because it was in non-repainting country.

So on the 3 majors today we can speak of a very beautifull profit.

to be continued...iGoR

Files:
chf5min.gif  68 kb

And the last one for today, the jpy on 5min.

Only 1 entry. But a very nice clean entry again in non-repainting country.

I will not claim that every day would be like today. But it shure looks prommising. 6 Trades and all winning trades. The best is that non of these trades went in a loss before going in profit.

to be continued..iGoR

Files:
jpy5min.gif  61 kb

I would like to show also a chart that is not on forex.

It is a picture of the ES (S&P-mini) also on 5min.

The vertical blue zone shows the beginning of the US index session.

Shortly after opening the S&P mini gave also a very nice and clean entry in the non-repainting zone.

The 2nd pink circel was not valid at that moment.

To be continued..iGoR

Files:
es5min.gif  70 kb

Starts get boring but an other clean entry on the YM (dow-jones mini 5min).

Only 1 entry and also shortly after the opening of the US index session.

Again in non-repainting zone

to be continued...iGoR

Files:
ym5min.gif  67 kb

OK lets trow in an other one from the Oil-mini (QM) today.

2 valid entrys in non-repainting country.

First one very nice profit the last one was around closing but still would be a small profit.

The red circle in the middle was in a re-painting zone.

To be continued

Files:
qm5min.gif  78 kb

And an other one. The european BUND on 5min.

1 clean and valid entry wich also produced a very nice profit. Never went in loss and closed with +/- 30 ticks.

To be continued....iGoR

Files:
bund5min.gif  72 kb

Last but not least in profability.

2 valid entrys in the same direction on the gbpjpy (+/- 200pips profit).

To be continued (tomorrow)...iGoR

Files:
gbpjpy5min.gif  72 kb

Hi Igor

Thank you for these ideas and for posting charts to illustrate. So if I understand, to recap:

SELL - We wait for a red dot if the blue zigzag line is going down, then enter on the first purple Heikin candle.

BUY - We wait for a green dot if the blue zigzag line is going up then enter on the first green Heikin candle.

Is that a correct summary? Exit based on Stoch (?)

Many thanks

hi iGoR this is my first post in this community i like this tread and i agree with you with your painting and non-painting opinion i trade chart analysis and here i have a request , could you please make snapshot of your chart when you enter position depending on these indicator and would you please explain it real time then ? thanks in advance .

Igor

nice system IGOR ...i like it and i want to add a question to my freinds question.

what do u mean by repainting zone and non-repaiting zone? would u please explain more coz i think its so important.

u r really a genius for inventing such system...i also can give credits to BB and forex11 coz they inspire u ....many thanks

regards

Reason: