Files:
cable699.gif 47 kb
dax699.gif 50 kb
eurusd699.gif 47 kb
gold67.gif 47 kb
prasxz
prasxz  

hi

Hi Dan, could you explain how to use your system based on those pics ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Dan007
Dan007  
Files:
dow54.gif 48 kb
dax54.gif 52 kb
ftse54.gif 52 kb
crude54.gif 47 kb
gold54.gif 48 kb
me
me  
prasxz:
Hi Dan, could you explain how to use your system based on those pics ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

They are talking with each others making circle i think. Really nice analysis but if you could answer interrogation about "your" system it could also be nice. Could.

bros1234
bros1234  

Can someone pls explain what is happening here. How do one use these indicators? Where are they and the templates...Great analysis though.

Jeremy_W
Jeremy_W  

Hi Traders

I have been using this system with the excellent guidance of Dan and the Pimp for a while now. It is by far the best strategy i have ever used and trust me a have experimented with a few.. It is something that most new traders have to do. All trading systems can work depending on the trader but you have to be comfortable with the system you are using so you have the confidents to trade it. Well this works for me and i think my search is over...

For all the traders looking for indicators and explanation go to the forum on here called pimpology. The FX Pimp has explained the system in detail..

Good luck Pipping everyone...

Jeremy

Jeremy_W
Jeremy_W  

Usdjpy

Hi Traders

Here is a trade from yesterday.

A quick 20 pips on the UJ.

After finally getting some direction, I waited for retracement to the pivot where the UJ found support. 63CCI up and 10CCI giving conformation as it crossed back up through zero. Target was R1... 20 pips.

The Pimp Shorted Gold around the same time with USD strength across the board. He bagged about 120 i think..

Jeremy

Files:
To add comments, please log in or register