Stoch RSI System

Hi all!

I just discover a way of trading and would like the feeling of some traders around here.

The thing is simple and i bet some of you already use a mixte of this technic / indic.

So!

To resume it as simple as it can =

-------------------------------------------------------------

Prefered pairs = Eur/Usd

Tested TF = 15MIN

Session: USA - no Asian

Buy/Sell:

-when Stoch (15-5-5) crossed up/down

-4SMA is over/under 21 SMA (closed bar- no dips)

-ADX over 20

-RSI 8 cross 60/40

-Volume EMA cross

Exit: when price close under/over 4SMA

Precision:

-you can renter at next stochatic cross in the same way of the trend if RSI still over/under 50.

-wait 4 SMA cross 21 SMA to renter in a Reverse Trend- Wait signal.

TP = As much as it give you.

TS= 10 or 15

SL = 15 to 25

------------------------------------------------------------

I use an indicator to tell me each cross (Stoch and 4/21SMA) witch is 4xtrader from Elihayun include into simple2.rar. Regards to Eli!!

I use 15min TF as main and look at 1min and 5 min for a better feeling about open/close position.

I also only trade the US session whit this tech since asian is not enough volatile and 5min TF is not accurate enough with this tech.

I let the first move go then take next signal to be sure i'm not in the middle of session change.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to comments.

INZ

Files:
simple2.rar  107 kb
template.jpg  183 kb

in your posts, you are a real hardcore of Stoch and RSI huh....

Thanks sharing your system here..

aurorau:
in your posts, you are a real hardcore of Stoch and RSI huh.... Thanks sharing your system here..

------------------------

Including colored RSI witch is helpful. I don't rely only on the arrow. I want to feel the price whit the indic. Stoch is the momentum, RSI the strengh.

Files:
exemple.jpg  143 kb

hi, Inzider!

sto 15,5,5; ma sma12 and rsi-?

i believe settings optimized for certain pair and tf?

fxtrader5.mt4 indi -(Eli 's)

//| 2006, Eli hayun

- many interesting mods been made, i want take a closer look -could you tell where it came from?

fxbs:
hi, Inzider!

sto 15,5,5; ma sma12 and rsi-?

i believe settings optimized for certain pair and tf?

fxtrader5.mt4 indi -(Eli 's)

//| 2006, Eli hayun

- many interesting mods been made, i want take a closer look -could you tell where it came from?

I got no credit at all and don't need those.

System / indic can be found over that post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173639/page6

I do only trade EUR/USD 15 MIN as main TF and 1MIN and 5 MIN as reference.

-----------------------------------

Any addition to the system is welcome.

Take care!

thank you

and what is your RSI? 9? (i can't see on the picture)

Remember me??

U finally make it!!

sonic

Template and full indic.

Files:
simple1.rar  97 kb

Fxbs, my RSI is 8

-----------------------------------------------

Hey Sonic!

Sure i do. If my memory is good you advised me to use RSi instead of I-trend on my last post. Here we are! Hehe!

After test and retest, i-trend is good but RSI is more convenient whit the level.

I'm looking at ADX also since it makes a good reference about zone breakout. Exemple: if ADX is over 30, pairs will trend up or down, if not, it range on sideway. That would fix the Asian session.... that dosen't get over 20/30 often and let us know when to enter at london session. Asian zone breakout from Darkkiller is also a nice ints.

Volume is also obvioulsly an important criteria for those 21 SMA broke / RSI over / under 60/40.

---------------------------------

To give a foward word on what Aurorau said earlier, i do stock to stoch / RSI / MACD / ADX indics. They are the most commun and old ones. New indic are most of the time a copy of those algorythme but whit another presentation : bars, dots on chart, etc... So why search on the moon what's in front of us. All we need now is too find good setting for the prefered TF and pairs. Another 2 cents - i should be at a dollars now, hehe!

--------------------------------

I'm looking to get a tech on 5Min TF and 1 Min but Stoch and RSI are not accurate at these level since pairs is making to much sharp move. SMA would be the ref. Like 4/12/21 SMA + daily pivot and fibs... we'll see.

Anyway, enough blabla!

--------------------------------

Here an other chart whit a simple template:

Files:
exple.jpg  203 kb

Today trade!

Here a quick trade for this morning. Choppy choppy!!!....

See how the position been took at exacte cross of 4 /20 SMA = BIG arrow, as stochastic. Simple, simple!

Files:
pips.jpg  160 kb
Reason: