EMA Cross EA with Filter

Hello I was wondering if anyone has for sale or would be willing to build a EMA cross EA with a filter.

This EA should work in the 5 min time frame, with the 7 and 14 EMA and a 200 EMA as a filter. The EA should open orders every time the 7 and 14 EMA cross, if they cross under the 200 EMA the EA should only open SELL orders and if it crosses over the 200 EMA it should only open BUY orders.

This is the main concept, if you can do this then we can talk in more detail about other features that this EA should have and how we will both benefit tremendously for developing this EA.

Please give me a call your email me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

Raph

1-508-333-1496

Try this one, you can make the download in the TSD forum section indicators. good trades

Hi Raph,

Did you get a response to your posting?

I am also looking for an EA which uses the slope of EMAs for entring a trade.

Could you guide me?

Thanks, Assim

assimj@ymail.com

operigoterj:
Hello I was wondering if anyone has for sale or would be willing to build a EMA cross EA with a filter. This EA should work in the 5 min time frame, with the 7 and 14 EMA and a 200 EMA as a filter. The EA should open orders every time the 7 and 14 EMA cross, if they cross under the 200 EMA the EA should only open SELL orders and if it crosses over the 200 EMA it should only open BUY orders. This is the main concept, if you can do this then we can talk in more detail about other features that this EA should have and how we will both benefit tremendously for developing this EA. Please give me a call your email me at your earliest convenience. Thanks Raph 1-508-333-1496
Reason: