Braydensgrail The System - page 3

To add comments, please log in or register
Agentfx
Agentfx  
RickW00716:
Are you going to reveal the rules for the Advanced Warning System? Thanks for sharing the system that this thread is about!

Rickwooo716,

No not at this time right now I am only concentrating on Braydensgrail but I will give signals for Braydensgrail Advanced Warning and you can follow along with the trades as they happen.

robp
robp  
Agentfx
Agentfx  
robp:
Can you post a pic of your eurusd trade? I don't see a wpr/rsi cross on IBFX.

Robp,

It looks like price has retraced a little bit and the wr% has fallen a bit below the rsi for right now. On my charts the wr% had just touched the rsi and was about to cross @ 1.5567.

Agentfx
Agentfx  

I don’t see any good trades today will wait for tomorrow to see what happens. Here is a update on yesterdays trades:

Trade Update:

EUR/USD Long (Braydensgrail)

Hit stop loss -73pips

AUD/USD Long (Braydens Advanced Warning)

closed +54 pips

EUR/GBP Long (Braydens Advanced Warning)

Hit stop loss -73 pips

-92 pips

skydart
skydart  
Files:
eur.gif 34 kb
Agentfx
Agentfx  
fxbs
fxbs  

Intro: ...and the Stochastic and Accelerator Oscillator cross below zero the same time go short.

well, stochastic newer crosses zero...

ACC and Sto in different dimensions, and overlayed they floating(shifts upon each other)

in backtest, how do you consider - was it stoch cross ACCzero or not?

thank you

Agentfx
Agentfx  

Intro: ...and the Stochastic and Accelerator Oscillator cross below zero the same time go short.

well, stochastic newer crosses zero...

ACC and Sto in different dimensions, and overlayed they floating(shifts upon each other)

in backtest, how do you consider - was it stoch cross ACCzero or not?

thank you

Hi fxbs,

Im not sure I understand the question..are you having trouble backtesting this?

Short Entry: RED AC below 0 and Stot below 0

Long Entry: Green AC above 0 and Stot above 0

I hope I got this right for you please let me know if this is what you are talking about?

Agentfx
Agentfx  

I was just looking over the charts I don't see any good trades today : ) It's only Sunday will wait to see what happends tomorrow

Agentfx
Agentfx  
To add comments, please log in or register