Teodosi simple system... 1500 pips weekly - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
davido
davido  
AirforceMook:
I never noticed the static! I haven't tried this. Excellent suggestion, this may be a key to a major headache of mine!

Glad that helped

yamadafx
yamadafx  

hello davido

do you can sent me new templat this good strategy

(your ide )

i dont understand this EMA method

(my english language is bad )

thank you

davido
davido  
yamadafx:
hello davido

do you can sent me new templat this good strategy

(your ide )

i dont understand this EMA method

(my english language is bad )

thank you

No worries for your english, it isn't my first language either.

Well, unfortunately my idea is still in development. I'm testing it to see how to make it simplier because I know it's very complicated. I'm searching for new ideas and testing them to see if they work better. However my template won't do any difference so it's the same to put them yourself. I mean, my template won't do the math, for that I use an Excell spreadsheet for the moment (which I didn't save, sorry. I thought it was way too complicated so I decided to search for new methods). If you continue testing and see it works well or have any suggestion, commentary or feedback about it feel free to tell me. Even it's complicated, an EA can do all the maths in a second so if the strategy works the way it is, then I can code it like that.

To set the EMAs (Exponential Moving Average):

Open the Navigator, open the Indicators menu, select Moving Average and drag it to your chart (or double-click it). There are the options. Period is the number I said, ignore Shift (leave it as 0), in MA method select Exponential, the rest of the settings leave them as they are. Only select the colors, but that doesn't affect of course but it'll be easier to follow the method.

If you still have problems setting them tell me and I'll send the template, it's because I think it's easier and faster to put them yourself than the template.

Good luck.

PS: Whenever I find an idea that works I'll post it

To add comments, please log in or register