no way to loose with nana way

Dear all

This is Vampire1212

This is the first post I write here it is on my trade way

It is amazing and zero risk how is that it is depend on smart brain and how am think

Am open two different accounts with two market makers one of them I made under table deal with hem

That this account will always liquidations I mean looses all the equity in all trades and he will return to me 20%of total margin so

I am trading always with GBP/CHF because these cross moving fast

So in the first account I am buying with full margin o mean all equity the GBP/CHF and pot take profit 100 pips why to protect my full equity in two accounts

In the second account that I made the deal I know that GBP/CHF go up so I sell this cross to loose all my money

When I looses it in the second one what am get he return to me 20% of my total equity and in the first account I get what am loose in the second one so every day I get 20% of my equity

What do you think is it smart and you have to say thank you vampire1212 about this idea that makes us always win

vampire1212:
Dear all This is Vampire1212 This is the first post I write here it is on my trade way It is amazing and zero risk how is that it is depend on smart brain and how am think Am open two different accounts with two market makers one of them I made under table deal with hem That this account will always liquidations I mean looses all the equity in all trades and he will return to me 20%of total margin so I am trading always with GBP/CHF because these cross moving fast So in the first account I am buying with full margin o mean all equity the GBP/CHF and pot take profit 100 pips why to protect my full equity in two accounts In the second account that I made the deal I know that GBP/CHF go up so I sell this cross to loose all my money When I looses it in the second one what am get he return to me 20% of my total equity and in the first account I get what am loose in the second one so every day I get 20% of my equity What do you think is it smart and you have to say thank you vampire1212 about this idea that makes us always win

I'm not too sure I understand what you're saying.

vampire, I don't know any broker that will return 20% of your equity back if you lose all of it. I've never heard that. If I understand you correctly, your strategy is making money off the broker arbitrage, not by trading. You buy GBP/JPY in first account at Broker AAA, and you sell it in the second account at Broker BBB. If you lose in first account, your second account will make enough profits to cover all the loss in the first account. The best part is when you blow up the second account, you'll get the 20% refund from Broker BBB, plus your first account will be in 100% profits, then in total net profit is 20%. Is this right?

Again, I don't know if there's any broker who will return 20% back. It's likely a scam, or perhaps the broker jacks up the spreads to cover the 20%. Really, no broker can pull off the 20% refund insurance, not even with any hedging strategy in place. The only reason a broker can do this is by doing the evil stop-loss hunting, which means they create a false temporary spike in prices to make your stop loss hits.

Dear scorpion

I have very important questions for you as you expert in the market and I need your answer

If you own two different market makers what did you do to make all clients win from the market with safe way

Or if you a broker and you able to use to different market makers for the same client what could you do

To make them always win

Is there any evil way to make them win told me except the swap way because I know this way.

You could send to me on my email *email removed by admin*

Vampire1212

There is nothing a broker can do to make them always win besides teaching them how to trade properly. A broker is broker, and that's it. It can't create rates to favor its clients.

Reason: