Z_MTF_ DoublecciWoody FROM X-O METHOD - page 2

Thanks

Thanks Newdigital and Elgazzar,

It worked with adding the doublecci indicator as Newdigital suggested. Looks very promising so far on 15 mins just from the brief visual check on eurusd.

Thanks for posting, will report back with findings over next week.

Regards

good start

this indicator have good start this week about +243 pips

now we are in + side today next hours will be good test becouse alot of red news only i want of this pips to make period of test as long as

regard and happy trading

Files:
sss.jpg  174 kb

elgazzar:
this indicator have good start this week about +243 pips

now we are in + side today next hours will be good test becouse alot of red news only i want of this pips to make period of test as long as

regard and happy trading

Can one use this system on all pairs?

aelimian:
Can one use this system on all pairs?

why not but not drag u soldiers to winnding land but this indicator is still under test and if it beat frustration and fear with + performance it will be good and winning system

regards

this what happening now on cable by ind

will stay and watch

Files:
d.jpg  165 kb

update

first round of this indicator end with +172 pips

and second round now have -38pips

total 134 pips

this indicator only no other additional tools

i will go to have some rest

regards and happy trading

Files:
untitled.jpg  179 kb
dd.jpg  167 kb

How used the signals though its obvious from looking back in time?

elgazzar,

Would you trade a full standard lot with the same LIVE account?

FerruFx

indicator fall in test

indicator gave two chances from open of london session and repaint two candles at every order

sorry if this thread confuse any body

and Ferru FX if u read perior posts it was painting test and not even if demo account test regards to u

Et_phanehome_2 :- iam just trader and love to see love to see divers under water not at land . alot of indicators repaint but how far its repaintness

regards to u

i hope apositive performance to every one

Files:
falling.jpg  162 kb

elgazzar:
indicator gave two chances from open of london session and repaint two candles at every order

sorry if this thread confuse any body

and Ferru FX if u read perior posts it was painting test and not even if demo account test regards to u

Et_phanehome_2 :- iam just trader and love to see love to see divers under water not at land . alot of indicators repaint but how far its repaintness

regards to u

i hope apositive performance to every one

What is the significance of repainting here? I thought the entry and exit is based on cross of 0 by the two lines(CCI).

Reason: