MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 837

How to force my EA to only trade once a day Assume the EA open a position for the day, how do I set it to only trade once a day for that currency pair its attached to.
Anyway to get a plugin for point and figure charts. Or something to that effect. I am a newbie here, so it may take a while to figure this out.
Downloaded the VSA indicator signals plugin, and I believe some indicators are incorrect. Like no demand . It shows a no demand as a bearish signal with high volume. I believe this is wrong, a no demand is a bullish candle with lower volume than the previous 2 candles. It also shows a buying climax
Hi, Im a little bit confused with the ticket number for the order remaining, i have been doing tests and the order closed partially is the one with the ticket number already assigned with the beginning lots so whats the number for the lots left? Ex: I open an order with 1 lot and get ticket number...
Hi, could you tell me please, what is the difference between offline charts and live charts? I didn't found too much info about that. What they were designed for?. Which situation i would like to use them?. Best.
[Deleted]
Help! Can someone help me with adding Alert to that Indicator? I need an alert each time when parabolic switches from top to bottom / bottom to top. Thanks in advance
Hi, could you help me to understand how historical data works in MT4? for example, when we import data from other sources (for example yahoo), where this data is stored?, what symbol is the container? i am importing data from a .csv (previusly converted data into mt4 format) but i don't know what's
I cannot open mql5.com. Every time I try to open mql5.com, this message appears: 403 - запрещено. Доступ запрещен. Предоставленные учетные данные не дают права на просмотр этого каталога или страницы. Please help. Thank you. My username is: parlinsfx
Could someone please help me amend this code so the text is shown in the bottom left hand corner of the chart window rather than the top left corner which is where it currently appears?...
Hi guys please if anyone can give me an equivalent code to iBarshift, the expanded version of the function so i can study it more deeply.It can be in any programming language you want just i need it to study it .Thanks ahead!
The codes are as below: I just want to send an order to buy and then set a proper stopline for this order; but I find when this EA is executed, the stopline is up and down continually, so which bug cause this? int counted=0;int Move_Stop_Small=30,Move_Stop_Big=100;double Get_High,Get_Low;bool...
what happens in my code,its simple code for modify lot size,i give you 1 example if account balance is <10000 lot size = 0.1,then if account balance < 9900 lot size=0.2 etc etc...... thank you//------------------------------------------------------------------------------// switch...
Hi Im trying to understand why my EA is opening these strange trades - see image. I'm sure my EA would not - at least deliberately - open these trades, with these comments. The comments allude to the trades being matched. Any ideas why these trades would occur?
Hello. I am looking for Advance Decline Line Indicator for mt4. Thanking you.
I know I've been pretty incessant with regards to OrderClose() function and multiple closes, but it does something quite strange. Usually what would happen at target 1, 2 or 3 is the open positions predefined lot value will be closed out. However, what I have seen (maybe ONCE) is when price >=...
I mean whether we can get all the information about the orders which have been closed, such as how the orders are closed, by "stop loss " or by OrderClose(), if we can, which functions should be used?
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, Anybody who is interested in running MetaTrader smoothly on a Mac without Parallels or any other VM PM me Cheers...
Hello, I'm using my own ea in my pc at home. I dont want others to access my robot that's why I prefer to run it over my pc. However I heard the possibility that broker company which i have account could reach my /experts folder and copy my expert. Is this possible? Some broker companies have their...
Dear Friends I have a few EAs running as a part of my strategy. The problem I faced is there are situations when EA will open opposite trades in a single symbol. I have coded a EA which will close out the loosing trade and let the winning trade run I am a newbie in the coding arena and have managed...
  Modification in iexposure  (19   1 2)
dear mt4 coders I would like to get modified iexposure. the normal i exposure shows average buy or sell price without commission and swap. but i would like to modify the buy or sell price with commission and swaps(look like break even point). I tried with my knowledge but i didn't get success....
New article Testing and Optimization of Expert Advisors has been published: The article provides a detailed description of the process of testing and optimizing Expert Advisors in the MetaTrader 4 Strategy Tester. The importance of such information and the need for this publication cannot be...
I don;t understand how the indicator lines to be draw just by indicator buffers. I will explain my doubt by below codes: #property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 1#property indicator_color1 Silverextern int       MAPeriod=9;double Buffer[];int init()  {...
Hi! I have a problem with the following code. First part of the if BuySignal == true && SellMarketCount( Symbol (),MagicNumber) == 0 ) runs great, but when i check ForceBuy to true the script don't place the order. Can anyone help me with that? Thx if ((BuySignal == true && SellMarketCount(
I download my data from forex tester and data manager through fxcm. When I download from data manager through fxcm and import into ST, I get an outrageous number of mismatched errors. Question is, is there a way to fix this price difference in timeframes, or is the data from fxcm just toilet
i'm a NewsTrader and have discovered a strategy to trade the news that would generate at least 100 pips worth of profit for every trade. I have experimented on the strategy and have had 98% successes. but the drill is i cant probably sit on my computer and wait for a news release thus i want a news...
Hi, I created a indicator and I put that indicator in a template, so if I apply that template to diferente charts, the indicator runs on all of them. Then, I created a script but, as far as I can see, I have explicitly to apply the scritp to each chart. Is there a faster way, if I want that the...
[Deleted]
how to add expiry date with password to one .mq4 formula ??
[Deleted]
Hi,I need a trailing stop function that moves the sl by a certain increment: Sell Example: When 10 pips down from entry price, move sl to openprice,then lock in 10 pips after price moved down 20,then lock in 20 when price moved down 30,etc.. If you have such a function or if you can point me to a...
[Deleted]
  coding problem  (14   1 2)
hi, i'm trying to code a indicator that will spot wide spread candle. Like 2 ATR on the same window of a chart, the first showing average range and the 2nd the actual candle's range, and when the actual candle spread is higher than the average it would alert me. (there are others conditions, but...
Hi, everybody! I've been developing an EA and one of the new requisites is to send an e-mail informing that a withdrawal must be carried out. I configured my MT4 platform to work with a gmail account (sender), by using hMailServer application, and the manually configured test e-mail is...