How to compute WPR value of an indicator buffer? - page 2

if I remove the code of limitation to the DtdOsc value:

/*      if(DtdOsc[i]>0.9999)
         DtdOsc[i]=0.9999;
      if(DtdOsc[i]<-0.9999)
         DtdOsc[i]=-0.9999;*/

then I got the second signal in the last pics,which has exactly the same dynamics of the raw price data.

So I think there must be other errors, mostlikely in the computing of the local Max/Min value of DtdValue[].

Regards,

saji

saji:

if I remove the code of limitation to the DtdOsc value:

then I got the second signal in the last pics,which has exactly the same dynamics of the raw price data.

So I think there must be other errors, mostlikely in the computing of the local Max/Min value of DtdValue[].

Regards,

saji

You could just use iHighest() and iLowest() and then use these bar values with High[] and Low[]

RaptorUK:
You could just use iHighest() and iLowest() and then use these bar values with High[] and Low[]

You know that iHighest() just can be applied to the raw price series, which is not appliable to my "detrended prices" buffer.

int iHighest( string symbol, int timeframe, int type, int count=WHOLE_ARRAY, int start=0)

It means the input series should be the raw prices, not certain buffer.

It seems that no one could solve this yet.....

Can anyone provide the original code of iCCIonArray() function in the MT4?

So I can refer to it, and find out my errors in the code.

Thanks!

Or maybe I can use the ArrayMaximum() instead....I'll find out

saji:

You know that iHighest() just can be applied to the raw price series, which is not appliable to my "detrended prices" buffer.

And you array is comprised of Close values . . .

DtdValue[i]=Close[i]

Man! I'm really tied of explaining again and again......

In this simplified version, i use a local mean of zero value to calculate the DtdValue[].......Again, to simplify the question!!!!

What if I use a Simple MA trendline as a local mean?

And will DtdValue[i] still equal to Close[i] again? No!!!!

The DtdValue[] will just be an indicator buffer, and its value will not equal to any existed price data!!!

So I have to calculate the WPR of an indicator buffer(again,not the raw price) by myself!

saji:

OK, sorry to trouble you.

saji:

In this simplified version, i use a local mean of zero value to calculate the DtdValue[].......Again, to simplify the question!!!!

The DtdValue[] will just be an indicator buffer, and its value will not equal to any existed price data!!!

So I have to calculate the WPR of an indicator buffer(again,not the raw price) by myself!

saji:

Do you normaly speak to people that way when you expect them to do something for you ? It makes me wonder what kind of people we deal with on here....

Reason: