9.2 Billion profit in 5 month as back tested in Meta Trader 4 - page 4

Hi MQF,

I'm testing your EUROX2_sl for a week long and it seems quite a good surprise. i made some adjustments on the trading conditions and it's behavior become substantially improved even on actual conditions of incertitude. However, it has a problem that you could quickly repair: it doesn't admit other tradings manually made on its M1 time frame (or in another one with the same time frame), because it doesn't have a MAGIC NUMBER to recognize it's own trading operations. I have other EA operating in the same platform and i noticed that EUROX2 closes other active trades. can you please improve your EA and send me a new version? I'll be very pleased to share with you and anyone else the adjustments i made in max trades, pips, take profit and initial stop, as well as in the correct time to launch the EA (that could also be improved on an automatic basis, as it begins almost immediately trading without attending to some important indicators).

I wait for your pleasant reply. Thanks.

m.magalhaes.mag@netcabo.pt

better send your EA to everyone....you get more testing

MQF wrote >>
See the evidence below,

Trade #38414, resulted in a profit of $481,700 trading 10 lots of EURUSD.

This picture evidence attest to Meta Trader 4 backtesting quality (and this platform is downloaded from Meta Trader itself).
A picture is worth a thousand word.

Can you Pleas send me the EA for This

I am very interested in testing it also

JMB9922@yahoo.com

thanks

I'd appreciate a copy of the EA to test; my mail is pete@byroms.net

Many Thanks

Pete

Hi MQF,

I am new and not a programer i was trades without EA and failed one after another i wish i can write a EA, would you please send me your EA i'll be greatly appreciate it. jaytradem@yahoo.com

Thanks,

-Jay

MQF:
See the evidence below,

Trade #38414, resulted in a profit of $481,700 trading 10 lots of EURUSD.

This picture evidence attest to Meta Trader 4 backtesting quality (and this platform is downloaded from Meta Trader itself).
A picture is worth a thousand word.

Hello,

I would appreciate a chance to evaluate this EA as well. Thank you.

Please send to forexcited(at)gmail.com

mamaboda wrote >>

Hello MQF

I am quite impressed with the back test.

Could you pleaes E-mail the EA to

mamaboga@hotmail.co.uk I would love to forward test it myself.

Thank you MQF

mamaboga

Hello I like the results I mean 9.2 billion profit in 5 months who wouldn't be, is there a way I might be able to get my hands on this EA to backtest it my self my email is dsa12877@bigppond.net.au

Thank you

David

can i have the ea, I would like to know your strategy...thanks & advance..

regards,

MANSTIR

e-mail me at = stir_22@yahoo.com

I am new to this forum, but not new. I'd appreciate the opportunity to objectively test your EA. I'm willing to post my results, to confirm your claims. Please email to bof.lead@gmail.com

Can ytou email me the EA?

paul@inver4x.com

Reason: