Download MetaTrader 5

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 835

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Where does one begin: I have a four hour chart of a currency pair, and the indicator loaded is the ichimoku. Now, I want to create an alert that will alert me when certain criteria are met: 1. Tenkan kijun cross on the close of a 4hr candle. thats it! How is this done???? I know it sounds simple...
Can anyone help with this... I can barter with some web design: very much appreciated =========================================== #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 3 #property indicator_color1 Aqua #property indicator_color2 Tomato //---- input parameters extern int...
Hello.   Why i have better results at backtesting when i mark the lots and maxorders ? I dont change any settings,i only mark and i get better results ?
I would like to know if an order has just hit SL and is in ordershistory but I dont want to count the same order over and over I want to only count the new orders that were just closed can I do it like this? for(int i = OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; i >=0; i--) { OrderSelect(i, SEL_BY_POS,...
hi, i purchased a license key for MT4 mobile, but it's not accepting the key i received. i checked the logs and i'm getting this... serial key cheking failed i don't think it has to do with the connectivity, coz i was connecting fine during the 7-day trial period. anybody who had the same experience...
Hello, I'm looking for Trailing stop for martingale: If first trade going to positive, use TS. Thanks //------------------------------ I have this Trailing stop: cnt=OrdersTotal(); while(cnt>=0) { OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); if (OrderSymbol()==Symbol() &&...
hi, just to know what happens here, how gets the data from the period befor the Euro was actually introduced gets calculated? //z
Hi guys, you will do me a favor if you could add alert to this attached indicator, the indicator is known(Demark Trend Lines), it drows 2 trend lines on the chart 1-the upper red trend line (down trend) 2- the lower blue trend line (up trend) we just need the indicator to give alert when a bar...
I want to display specified time in the middle of the chart. Is there any function to realize it?
Any developers with a valid robot, I would beware of the FOREX Robot World Cup competition like it was Swine Flu. Looking at the rules, for your messily 10000 to 100000 USD prize you loose all control of the right to profit from your labors for 6 months while the FRWC get to sell you short and...
I have yet to see anyone adequately address the issue of MT4 build 226 and Vista crashes. If this issue cannot be addressed then I will never switch to MT5. It really pisses me off that I have seen a dozen or more posts asking about this and they have gone unanswered and unaddressed by the mods....
Hello friends this is checkmail and have an query regarding EA files, one of mine EA is displaying grey in color, is it still active or require any activation code.Can anyone explain me this problem in detail.Mine other EA icons are in color and works well with mine instructions....
For starter,  How can I trade multiple pair? .... string pairs[18];extern string symbol1 = "EURUSD";extern string symbol2 = "USDCHF";... pairs[0] = symbol1;pairs[1] = symbol2; ...int ticket=OrderSend(symbol1,OP_SELL,LotSize,MarketInfo(symbol1,MODE_BID),3,Ask+(Point*StopLoss),0,"My EA",12345,0,Red)...
Hi I am a newbie on EA I need help in to create an EA based on change in direction of a moving average. Actually I have the code, but it needs modification. It should create a BUY when the MA changes direction from negative to positive and a SELL when it changes from positive to negative. It should...
Does anyone know how to put three indicators in the same window. I like to look a 3 different stocastics settings on top of each other. This is easy to do in Tradestation, but I cant seem to figure it out here. Thanks for your help.
Hello all, My best Expert is able to achieve only 10% a year over the last 10 years w/6000 trades. It does really good during some sections and gives drawdown in others, but the fact that it survives all this tick data and stays above water is great. It works on a few different pairs and a few...
#property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 3 #property indicator_color1 Aqua #property indicator_color2 Tomato //---- input parameters extern int period=21; //extern int method=0; // MODE_SMA extern int method=3; // MODE_SMA extern int price=0; // PRICE_CLOSE extern string...
Hello, Can someone please repair my code? I really don´t know why my Sleep function doesn´t work. I am a beginner in programming so sorry for this stupid problem.. i really don´t know what is wrong. Here is my code: if ((ma27<ma467)) { if(OrdersTotal()==0) { int...
Hello friends this is checkmail and am still learning to code the EA, am interested in the lot assignment code. if (Volume[0] <= 1.0) if (FreeMargin() < 1000.0 * Lots) OR if (Volume[0] <= 0.1)...
  how much would this cost? (17   1 2)
A programmer could probably finish this in 20 minutes?   mank 
Hi, If using ObjectGet in my EA will it not be able to run in non-visual mode? My current project just wont optimize, it freezes, and this seem to be the only logical explanation I can find. Thanks in advance / McKeen
I need someone to program an EA that will send me an e-mail every time the price closes below the low or above the high of a trade channel indicator I have. I have attached the indicator and you can see the code below. //---- #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 3 #property...
Hello friends this is checkmail and want to know, that can we create an EA to trade on small accounts, like $10-$100 total margin. Means can we change the avail margin ratio to minimum in case of losses/small account to let EA trade for us. The standard ratio is 1-100, can we go below it ?
Is there anyway to turn off the light blue line indicating the current price?
  HLINE (4)
hey, i wrote a new expert, i need to put on the chart HLINE but i want it to bw in specified time for ex. from 23:00 to 09:00 here is what i wrote: ObjectCreate("HighLine",OBJ_HLINE,0,0,BoxHigh); ObjectSet("HighLine",OBJPROP_COLOR,LinesColor); ObjectSet("HighLine",OBJPROP_WIDTH,2);...
  To protect EA (11   1 2)
I think it is impossible to protect EA from decompilation but it is possible to make EA dependent on some other stuff in order for it to work. Like connect it to indicator, mqh file .But if to copy the whole MT4 directory, it is possible to find out everything. If somebody snoops into your computer...
Hello guys! I would like to add stoploss in the that code below, someone would can help me, please! This code is the MACD SampleEA, I hope in this EA, only need a stop loss! Thank you very much! extern double TakeProfit = 50; extern double Lots = 0.1; extern double TrailingStop = 30; extern double...
please if any mql expert here can u tel me how to send sms bt using sms script by dll via a expert advisor (by import that dll )when certain conditions are met . still i hv no idea about that. if anyone can pls help me
Hi, Just wondering if there is any way to choose which columns are displayed in the Terminal window, or is this fixed?. For example, I assume 'Swap' is something to do with Forex, which I don't trade (can anyone clarify what 'Swap' is?), so for reasons of space saving I would like to remove the...
I am developing a new strategy which has done quite well in manual testing so am now in the phase of my trading bot creating. I have most of it working though the logic and closing of the trades is giving me a little trouble. Maybe I have not been getting enough sleep where the answer is right...