MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 844

[Deleted]
My account show disconnect on iphone ipad. It show error code in this attach picture. How can i do continue? Help me please. Thank you.
New article Technical Indicators and Digital Filters has been published: For several years, Code Base has accumulated a large number of indicators. Many of them are copies of one another with only slight modifications. After many hours of visual comparison of indicators on the chart, we could not...
Please help me, I tried to reinstall application MT4 but I can stay online 5minute after that MT4 could not update data . My IOS=6.1 [Normally I used to trade every day,but today I can't] Help me please Ratchapon
Is there any posibility to decode JSON(prefered) or XML in MT4? JSON/XML are simple, several entries of key-value.  It can be 3rd part library, doesn't metter, it just needs to work correctly.
[Deleted]
I have three labels that pop up in a custom indicator at the same OBJPROP_YDISTANCE value (all in the same row)but are spaced at different OBJPROP_XDISTANCE values to create columns. Everything works fine on my computerand most other but one of my beta testers has an issue where the three labels are...
1.int GetPrices(int &m, int &a, int &b) This is a fucion of get price,buy i can't understand the "&" is mean,why add the symb 2. int start = FileOpenHistory(Symbol() + Period() + ".hst", FILE_BIN|FILE_READ); int m=FileReadInteger(start); Print(m); why the up code output is 400,why
Hi, how can I detect (in mt4) if an order with ticket v_ticket is open or was closed by stoploss or takeprofit ? Thanks a lot. Alessandro
[Deleted]
Hi people, Im completely new to this whole concept of writing codes and having it executed automatically. My concern is, how does this work?? Do i have to pass my completed code to my broker who then uploads it in his system? Does my broker have to be using a MT4 in order for my codes to be executed...
[Deleted]
  EA not trade  (2)
Hi.. I have created one EA and I have tested it on strategy tester. Using the Strategy Tester the EA work fine and make trading. But once i installed into live, the EA did not execute any trading ? Why ? The smiley icon is smile.. Please guide me... I have no ideas why its not working... Thank you
I am not sure if this Forum is the right place for this topic, I am just trying. The question is about testing the MQL software, not about a trading strategy. Long time ago I realized, that manual testing of the developed script after an update is insufficient. As time passed, I end up with pretty...
Hi, I am experiencing a very weird 800 EMA miscalculation in my EA. I make use of the following EMA's: 10,30,50,100,200 and 800.. and use the following code to calculate them: iMA(NULL,0,xxx,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1) where xxx = 10,30,50,100,200 or 800. Using the Comment function in a custom...
Hi I m working with DEMA indi but when i m using it on a backtest it does not display the same. Anyone knows why? int start()  {   int limit=Bars-1-IndicatorCounted();   //----   static double lastEMA, lastEMA_of_EMA;   double weight=2.0/(1.0+PERIOD);//set default var the first time...
[Deleted]
Is there any way of opening more than one window of the same broker on one PC. I can open different MT4's from different brokers simultaneously, but what about 2 accounts from the same broker. If, yes, how? Apologies if there is a thread on this already, but I was unable to find anything on search.
Hello, can someone please explain what each of these options do exactly? double iStdDevOnArray( double array[], int total, int ma_period, int ma_shift, int ma_method, int shift) - array[] - Array with data. OK, simple. - total - The number of items to be counted. What numbers...
  Grail indicators  (214   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
Share some interesting indicators that might help trading even a little bit
Hi, can anybody help me with my costum indicator? I'm new here, new in MQL4. I've been searching it on this forum and googling it since 2 weeks ago, but still no luck with my experiment. Help me, please ... Thanks in advance // I'm expecting the highest high and lowest low from last candle to 00.00...
I want to get the value of the candle closed at fixed time(ex:0h0'0'),from there I will calculate the value to order. ex:candle close at 0h0'0' :1.2222.bar1=1.2222; so openpriceb=bar1+0.005;openprices=bar1-0.005;if(Ask=openpriceb){ordersend(...)};if( Bid=openprices) ordersend(..); I can do it with...
Heya guys, I´ve been trying to register my signal and share it with you guys, but I never manage to get any signals onto the website, all it says is this, "Your Signal is waiting for first connection. This can take a minute or more. ". A minute, yeah right, I´ve been waiting all day :) I am trying...
May someone help me regarding creating a program for pivot high/low in mql4 ?Thanks in advance.......
  iHighest backtesting problem  (17   1 2)
Anyone that knows what the problem might be? I want the M30 highest value, but backtest strategy using 1H timeframe double =High[iHighest(NULL,30,MODE_HIGH,20,1)]; Are not giving the correct value when backtesting on 1H timeframe. But correct when backtesting on M30
Hi i`m developing an indicator, and i wonder how i could color some bars just like the kumo does, based on my certain criterias.Like in this picture you can clearly see that the kumo is marking an area of consolidation, but the problem is that it is drawing itself only on the candles when certain...
[Deleted]
I have write me a EA wich use Windows Wininet function to send FTp and read files from internet, at my Home PC everythink work good, but when i want to use it on a Windows VPS Server i get always timeout ans shoutdown error. And my VPS Hoster say i must ask the MetaTrader Developer it is not in his...
I make a Save As of an EA because I want to keep that and change the copy. But, after I saved, and don't change the code, the copy don't work. Means, 2 EAs same code. The 1st one work but the 2nd one don't work. Anyone knows why? Thanks
[Deleted]
  To show comment  (1)
Hi can somebody tell me how to show comment on the new trade so when you go to account history and select 'Comments' you will see it in the comments section through code....?
[Deleted]
I only want my strategy to open a position once per day. Is there a way i can check if the order attached to a magic number was previously closed (so that a new order would not open)? Cheers for any help
[Deleted]
Hello, I am desperately searching for someone who can build me a HTTP Request into my existing MQL4 template. Everytime a signal is fired, a request should be made containing the currency and the type (put/call). I am willing to pay per PayPal, please get back to me asap: liam.schnell@gmail.com...
I want to use the offline MetaTrader without the connection for Trading (but it should runs like connected) and the other MetaTrader with Brokerconnection only should for Orderexecution.The transfer should go through a file that is located on a network storage. So I need a solution to get all the...
Hi MQLers, as my broker (or rather, the mobile platform they are servicing) does not support the Traders Dynamic Index (and makes me sad by that indeed), I wonder what is the algorithm behind this index and can it be substituted by a combination of other means (on the chart) which would give (at...
Dear Forum, I want to create an indicator which shows the value for each bar of a mathematical formula. There is something wrong as it's not being painted right. What it could be? extern int     Bars2Compare      = 50;extern string  MainPair          = "GBPUSD";extern string  SecondPair        =...
  Average distance indicator  (11   1 2)
Dear Forum, I'm trying to code a custom indicator which draws a line which is the average distance between two pairs. Below is the code. I don't know why it's not working. I know the Averages function is working correctly: #property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 2       //...