MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 834

Hi again, I know that 'old' EA do always NormalizeDouble() their prices (entry, stops, targets) they send to the server. Is this still necessary or have newer versions of the server sided mt4 learnt how to deal with more decimals than Digits? Thanks in advance, gooly
Hi I read that the Tickdata of Dukascopy should have pure GMT-time so any time offset has to be zero. Fine,that's what I thought, as soon as I watch the H1-chart of the weekends the DST is switched. In Europe: last Sunday in October (here Oct. 30, 2011) and last Sunday in March (here Mar. 25,...
[Deleted]
hi everyone i am new to custom indicator scripting, so i made a custom indicator that shows the difference in price on a graph in a separated window and i also plan to do add another one that shows the average price difference in the same window The first graph (price difference) i drew was okay,...
[Deleted]
does anyone know how the CCI on the chart is calculated? look at the attached pictures on chart - 14/Nov 10:00 CCI is -208.7495 in my EA - 14/Nov 10:00 iCCI returns -149.5238 in my EA, I'm using the: iCCI(NULL,0,CciPeriod,PRICE_CLOSE,0) CciPeriod=14 I also tryed using PRICE_TYPICAL...
[Deleted]
The task is: In one terminal, there are 9 different pairs, and 8 EAs working on each of them, and each is allowed to trade on the 9th pair, my 'managing' EA, which monitors how many pairs and respectively copies of trading EAs may open orders at the same time. All Expert Advisors obey one GLOBAL
Hello, Could someone explain to me the difference between Drawdown (Absolute, Maximal & Relative) in the statement?
I just saw it, that there was a mode in the optimization graph where you can view the optimization results in 2D mode, the worst settings of an EA were colored light green while it gets better it turns into darker green.And it looked like a coordinate matrix, where you could set X to be 1 input and...
Hello, I currently have an indicator which the in the sendmail line is this: Time:  " + TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE) + " *** " + TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_MINUTES) The result output in the email is: Time: 2013.08.20 *** 07:00 This above time is in GMT/UTC +3. But I need it to be in just GMT/UTC...
  Open day price  (7)
Hi I am try to write code by MQL4 for check open day price, any one know how we can calculate open day price
Hi, I'm trying to write this indicator with 2 colors: up red, down white. But why the result is total empty? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                       macdup.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2013,...
Hi, can the colors in MT4 for buy / sell order lines that you change in a safe and better recognize? Thanks in advance.
  Investor mode  (4)
Hi, i have a few questions about investor mode (logged in with investor password) .Firstly i know that it is read only acces so that trading is not allowed, but i`m curious about what other rights do they have if they log in with inv password. For example if i run an EA on my acc, and some1 logs in...
My name is Makinde lt and I would like to direct this question to the Forex gurus out there. I have been in the spot market trade now for over half a decade and heard so much been touted about trends, but nobody seems to be saying the market could be anywhere cyclic. May I ask why this so please?
hi iam using this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10238 and its perfect but i want to convert it to EA ex : when sell signal apper the ea open sell order and the same for buy signal can any one make it for me or tell me how to make this ea notice : i tried to make the ea with ea generator...
[Deleted]
  Multiply orders  (2)
Have you any ideas? I'd like to open few orders in the same time. Conditions x>0. Case 1. Problem is sometime ea opens only one position, or two, or all (I don't know why). But if open one position (in 95%) it is last Ticket. Case 2. Ea open all positions but in diffrent time (I saw if appeared...
I have used ADX in the past with no problem. I have just tried to access values for DI+ & DI- and they appear so different than on the chart. I use the Comment statement to display the values on the top part of the screen. The lower half displays the value as shown by the indicator. I use the...
In strategy tester/expert Properties/"inputs Tab", Where can I find information about "Step" and "Stop" columns ? I am using MT4 Build Version 4.00 Build 509. Thanks
Good morning, I have some EA's trading but I need to move them to a new computer but using the same account. The problem is the EA has positions open and it will not close them soon, so I need to know how can I move the EA to the new computer without affecting the current trades. The EA, in the...
If you compare "shift" for inbuilt "bands" to this code - they plot differently e.g. 20 2 20 //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Bands.mq4 | //| Copyright © 2005, MetaQuotes Software
  Ubzen OOP Project with MAE  (14   1 2)
Ok, I cannot get self-motivated enough to complete this project on_my_own and thats why I'm starting this thread. The Objective: Create an MAE( Maximum Adverse Excursion ) generator which reads mt4 && mt5 report. The mql_code will utilize || test the new OOP features being incorporated into the mql4...
when I use "ordersend" to open orders as below: OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lots,OrderClosePrice()+100*Point,3,0,0,0,0,0,0); Sometime MT4 will complain that the stoploss is too little, but I don't know how to know what is the minimum for some pair's stoploss. another question: about messagebox...
If i have a variable "double x=1.1;" and a string "string variables[] = {"a","b","x","y"};" I can obvioulsy get my x string by saying "variables[3]" but how do i get this back into my variable value of 1.1 if i only know that variables[3] contains the name of the variable that holds my value of 1.1...
[Deleted]
Hi, when the new terminal is launched will we be forced to re-compile our eas, indicators or scripts for them to work with the new terminal or is this just for market products.
[Deleted]
Hi, I’veexperienced the following strange behaviour regarding the history update: When usinga while-loop in an indicator, with refreshrates() in between, the history data doesn’tget updated within the loop, even when I run the loop for 60 seconds. Insteadthe data is updated immediately after the...
When I turn on Scale Fix the volume bars, at the bottom of the screen, disappear, although the check box in the options for Volumes remains checked. Is this just a bug, or is there some way of turning them back on? My original problem is that the candles are getting mixed up with the volume bars, so
// catch value of bid if no order is opened.double line_of_trades( )  { static double the_line=0;  // save value btwn repeated calls.    int total=OrdersTotal();     if(total>0)   {   the_line=0;    return(0);    } if(total<1 && the_line>0)  {   Print("The Line is There");   return(0);  }...
[Deleted]
After uploading history data till 2008 in M1 timeframe for 10 currency pairs in Meta Trader 4. I have issues with its performance. Every now & then it freezes on me while I am backtesting the respective charts. Pl. advise the solution. Thanks Praveen G
Hi, I use an alert-message containing Close[0] and the price shown in the alert window is displayed like this: 1.34420000 (EURUSD) or 134.25000000 (EURJPY). Can someone please tell me how to cut the last zeros? I didn't find anything with the search function. Thank you!
[Deleted]
can anyone help me out on how I can Install An Indicator That Has Only A .exe file
[Deleted]
Hello, I use the indicator REPULSE on MT4. Could you modify the code to identify the divergences ? thank you very much //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Repulse.mq4 |//| FCognet |//|...