I am plagued by questions of the universe - page 2

gpwr:

Stopped by this site, bored. No interesting topics. It used to be more interesting. So I decided to diversify the topics a bit. I can't get comfortable with my world view. Maybe somebody can help me understand it.

Misunderstanding #1. Scientists say the universe is expanding, galaxies are scattering in different directions. What about the stars - are they spreading out too? What about planets? Atoms? I saw a documentary. A scientist was demonstrating how the universe is expanding. He drew circles of galaxies on a rubber square. Then he pulled the corners. The circles scattered. Then combined one circle before stretching with the same circle after stretching and showed how all the other circles ran away from our circle. And the farther the circle was from ours, the farther it ran away. It all made sense. But the circles also increased in size in such an experiment. So we're all expanding, our atoms are scattering, etc. But if everything in the universe is increasing in size, then our ruler, by which we measure the distance, also grows in proportion to everything. So any distance measured by our growing ruler does not change. Thus, it is impossible to measure the expansion of the Universe, as any standard (ruler) of such measurement also grows. It turns out that the universe is not expanding, at least from the point of view of an observer inside this universe. Maybe someone can clarify. Then I will ask the second, more difficult question.

artmedia70:
It would be true if everybody would see differently due to individuality of any individual but we all see the same. And animals see, though slightly differently, but still with the same physical properties.

This is usually due to a long period of learning and self-awareness as a person. Few people think about why it takes a person so long from a young age to learn to understand the world and be aware of themselves in it. It is a kind of transmission of a collective programme to the rest of the species.

I am telling one more time - we have been taught to understand the world so and we understand it this way.

And once again I recommend to read invertoscope experiments )))

artmedia70:
It would be true if everyone saw differently because of the individuality of each individual, but we all see the same things. And animals see, albeit a little differently, with the same physical properties.

No, Artem, all people indeed see differently and differently when looking at the same things/events. And this is a fact.

You yourself can find plenty of evidence of that, if you just think about it.

solar:

This is usually due to a long period of learning and self-awareness as a person. Few people think about why it takes a person so long from a young age to learn to understand the world and be aware of themselves in it. It is a kind of transmission of a collective programme to the rest of the species.

I am telling one more time - we have been taught to understand the world so and we understand it this way.

And once again I recommend that you read the experiments of the invertoscope )))

You have no idea how many times I've thought about this. Why do I see green, for instance, the way everyone else sees it? Not necessarily. Maybe everyone sees it in a different way and can only perceive it unmistakably as green, based on their own impressions. You can get so philosophical about this example alone...

Thus the multiplicity of the universe extends as far as each individual is able to perceive the same thing differently.

gpwr:

Stopped by this site, bored. No interesting topics. It used to be more interesting. So I decided to diversify the topics a bit. I can't get comfortable with my world view. Maybe somebody can help me understand it.

Misunderstanding #1. Scientists say the universe is expanding, galaxies are scattering in different directions. What about the stars - are they spreading out too? What about planets? Atoms? I saw a documentary. A scientist was demonstrating how the universe is expanding. He drew circles of galaxies on a rubber square. Then he pulled the corners. The circles scattered. Then aligned one circle before stretching with the same circle after stretching and showed how all the other circles ran away from our circle. And the farther the circle was from ours, the farther it ran away. It all made sense. But the circles also increased in size in such an experiment. So we're all expanding, our atoms are scattering, etc. But if everything in the universe is increasing in size, then our ruler, by which we measure the distance, also grows in proportion to everything. So any distance measured by our growing ruler does not change. Thus, it is impossible to measure the expansion of the universe, as any standard (ruler) of such measurement also grows. It turns out that the universe is not expanding, at least from the point of view of an observer inside this universe. Maybe someone can clarify. Then I will ask the second, more difficult question.

Huge - huge METAGALACTICA...

And nestled on the edge is the muzzle of the Milky Way.

The lost solar system...

Big Earth.

In the middle of a vast ocean a huge continent.

Big river with lots and lots of sand on its shore.

Lying in the sand is a green, green crocodile.

He is lying in the sand, basking in the sun and is suffering: *"What's the point of all this?!

Yes! The theme is: You gentlemen have...

artmedia70:
You have no idea how many times I've wondered about this. Why do I see green, for example, the way everyone else sees it? It doesn't have to be that way. Maybe everyone sees it in a different way and can only perceive it unmistakably as green, based on their own impressions. There is such a philosophy behind this example alone...

There are also brain disorders (as we understand it) when people can taste colours. Or hear them.

Scattered...

Tight squeeze.

And the Supreme Rulers are hiding it from us.

Politics...

artmedia70:
You have no idea how many times I've thought about it. Why do I see green, for example, the way everyone else sees it? Not necessarily. Maybe everyone sees it in a different way and can only perceive it unmistakably as green, based on their own impressions. There is so much philosophy to be made about this example alone...

In that case, let me try to explain.

Ask people who know you to describe you. You will get different and even contradictory descriptions of your character, inclinations, preferences, etc.

Another example:

Two people look at the same geometric figure, but see different things. One sees a square and the other sees a triangle.

Who is right?

Both are wrong. It's neither.

It's a pyramid.

Dersu:

Scattered...

Tight squeeze.

Physicists have a new theory every 20 years, by the way. In about 100 years, the whole world will be laughing at the android collider.

Something on the level of - to verify that a hammer can really hit your fingers, you have to build a hammer on a scale of 500:1

Reason: