MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 842

[Deleted]
Lets say at 1pm a moving averages hits 1.500 then at 2pm it hits 1.600 then for the rest of the day it goes back to 1.500. is there anyway i can store that the info had once reached 1.600? The strategy im using consists of three different events happening but not necessarily at the same time. I just
  Filling a 2D Array  (10)
I am trying to generate a 2D array of high, low, open, close prices and I am totally lost as to how to fill the array. double   PriceArray[1000][4];int init()  {   {   for(int i=1;i<1000;i++)   PriceArray[i][0] = iHigh(NULL,240,i);   PriceArray[i][1] = iLow(NULL,240,i);   PriceArray[i][2] =...
Hello Folks, I want to import live ticks from an external datasource to Mt4. I have my own live generated data (Math experiment) and want to analyze them live in Mt4 with some indicators. Is there any way to do this? I can write my data in any possible format over c# but how can I import in MT4
[Deleted]
I have downloaded 5yrs history of EURUSD pair in M1 chart with the help of FXCM technical resources. When I build Renko chart for EURUSD in M2 time frame with data feed for M1 I get renko charts only till April 2013. Pl. let me know how to go about building renko charts till jan 2012. Also pl
[Deleted]
i m trading on a pamm with a robot that i programmed, the strategy is very simply, i dont want that the customers of the pamm copy or understand the strategy so i want to confuse them, there is a method to do that? can we send fake orders to the broker in order to confuse?
Hello, Is there a manual to program a Multi-Timeframe strategy or indicator on your websites or documentation or forum? Thank you for your help. Martin
Hello, I'm trying to code a EA thatallows to open buy and sell orders simultaneously, but only one order per type.(open only one BUY order, and open only one SELL order). Could somebody pleaseexplain me how I can do this? At the moment I am using if(OrdersTotal()<1)to block the EA form opening the...
Hi on some indicators like when you backtest them the results are not the same on the chart as when you compare the same indicator on a live chart the same time period. Meaning that crosses are different etc (depending on the indicator style). This means that the indicator is not working correctly,...
[Deleted]
Hello, could someone explain why this string works fine in demo but in real it returns always value " 0 " MA1 = iMA("GBPUSD", PERIOD_M15, MA_Period1, MA_Shift1,MA_Method1, 0, 1); ("GBPUSD" is just for example) I notice that this string works only if I use NULL in place of "GBPUSD". I need to set a
I reinstalled MT4 and I ran the programme. It asked me if I would like to turn on one-click trading. I should've pressed Cancel but I instead pressed Accept. I wanted to close an order today and I normally did this by right clicking the order in the Terminal and then pressing the long yellow button....
[Deleted]
I have a Visual Stuido solution that consists of a C++ dll that references a C# dll (this C# dll also references another C# dll) with my application. My goal is to have this C++ dll accessed by MT4 I followed this as my basic model
Does anyone know the easiest way to read and write on an external database ms access?
  The Fairness Theorem  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
The mathematical proof of not only the possibility but also the necessity of a libertarian economy - the free market. Since the theorem is constructive, it may be used as a mathematical basis for libertarian economic theories that do not contradict the conditions for the necessity and sufficiency of
Good Day... I just want to know how many candles does the chart hold per period. Thanks.
dear guy How i get fibo price without draw fibo object. example if i draw fibo line as High : 1.38163, Low : 1.37987 Now i want to get level 61.8 price. how i get this level price.
I have written some code that is supposed to stop the same signals coming through multiple times, but it does not seem to work. Can anybody see any errors in the code? BuySignal = false; datetime BuyTime = iTime(NULL,0,0); if (BuyTime != PrevBuyTime)BuySignal = true; Print("BuySignal is ",...
Dear Guys I made a EA. I want to give a function is that after a trade done by EA. EA wait 10 bar not to trade. After 10 bar EA again trade. How do I give that condition.  
[Deleted]
Good evening, I have an issue with my expert advisor. It returns different values than which I see in the chart. I want to have the M5-ATR-Values in my M1-Chart to trade. I used the following code to test the values: int start() {   RefreshRates();      double atr = iATR(Symbol(), PERIOD_M5, 9,...
A custom indicator generated this error but unfortunately it's one I gave to my friend and I've ben unable to replicate it myself. The very general error description doesn't really help with where to start looking for this. Has anyone else experienced this error or have any tips on what it's...
pls help to add currency name in cluster indi CCFp, similar to attached picture. Thanks,
[Deleted]
Hello, Is there a complementary tool to MetaTrader 4 in the field of back-test, and / or optimization? Thanks,
<CODE REMOVED > handle = FileOpenHistory( Symbol () + Period () + ".hst" , FILE_BIN | FILE_READ ); bool GetPrices( int & PriceTime, int & PriceLow, int & PriceHigh) { PriceTime = FileReadInteger (handle); FileSeek (handle, DOUBLE_VALUE, SEEK_CUR ); PriceLow = FileReadDouble (handle) / Point +
My EA tried to open a pos but it dint work. It has been live for a while buying and selling with no problem but suddenly this came up?? order buy 0.10 EURUSD opening at 0.00000 sl: 1.36698 tp: 1.37378 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P] Anyone know why? or is there something worng with my brooker?
Respected friends, I have an indicator 2 ma crossover which showing arrow, thumb, fractal, diagonal thin, etc., at every crossover. is there possible that it will put horizontal line at every crossover? so anybody help me to make an adjustment? i am using 12 ema...
Hi I have several EA's i've programmed running on . They have a Daily tab where it breaks down the winners and losers for each particular day. It will give the stats for total winner/losers for Monday - Friday. It's early days and my sample size is not that large but that particular daily stat on...
I'm programming in mql4 since a short time in mql4. Does anyone know how to use the TOGGLE BREAKPOINT in the Edit menu? thanks
[Deleted]
I dont know how to code! How to solve the trailing Stop loss problem?
[Deleted]
Hello guys, Total MQL4 noob 16 year old here. Having a go at writing my first EA, and I've been trying to implement trailing stops by creating a user-defined function, but I can't seem to get it to work. I'm sure I've just done something stupid, but some help would be much appreciated. I am getting...
Is there any way to go beyond the limit of 'Max bars on chart' option? SOLVED:
Got an email from my broker on the 22nd containing the below message.... anybody else get an email like this? MetaQuotes, the company behind the MetaTrader platform, recently informed us that effective Wednesday, October 30, 2013 they will no longer support the Trade Terminal and Trader Toolkit...