Sunshine Coast, Queensland

Are there any MT4 or MT5 programmers living on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland who are interested in collaborating on the development of a profitable EA?

mnewton:
Are there any MT4 or MT5 programmers living on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland who are interested in collaborating on the development of a profitable EA?

Guess you can't do it yourself....

So what does it mean to you collaborating on the development of a profitable EA ???

Take advantage of the hard work others do ....???

deVries:

Guess you can't do it yourself....

So what does it mean to you collaborating on the development of a profitable EA ???

Take advantage of the hard work others do ....???

@deVries: If you are that quick to jump to conclusions, you are definitely not the person I am looking for.

I conclude the same. You are not willing to learn to code it, and aren't so confident that you're willing to pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

mnewton:

@deVries: If you are that quick to jump to conclusions, you are definitely not the person I am looking for.

I found this ..... at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/148472

mnewton 2013.12.17 22:15

I am looking for help from someone who can code the above indicator for me in MT4 (I suck at programming).

You suck at programming ...... do you remember ??? So I am definitely not the person looking for you

for collaborating on the development of a "profitable" EA

WHRoeder:
I conclude the same. You are not willing to learn to code it, and aren't so confident that you're willing to pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

If you look under jobs, you will see it was posted by me at the same time i put the notification up on forums and I am willing to pay quite well. As I said, people are sometimes far too quick to jump to conclusions.
Reason: