MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 830

I mean whether we can get all the information about the orders which have been closed, such as how the orders are closed, by "stop loss " or by OrderClose(), if we can, which functions should be used?
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, Anybody who is interested in running MetaTrader smoothly on a Mac without Parallels or any other VM PM me Cheers...
Hello, I'm using my own ea in my pc at home. I dont want others to access my robot that's why I prefer to run it over my pc. However I heard the possibility that broker company which i have account could reach my /experts folder and copy my expert. Is this possible? Some broker companies have their...
Dear Friends I have a few EAs running as a part of my strategy. The problem I faced is there are situations when EA will open opposite trades in a single symbol. I have coded a EA which will close out the loosing trade and let the winning trade run I am a newbie in the coding arena and have managed...
  Modification in iexposure  (19   1 2)
dear mt4 coders I would like to get modified iexposure. the normal i exposure shows average buy or sell price without commission and swap. but i would like to modify the buy or sell price with commission and swaps(look like break even point). I tried with my knowledge but i didn't get success....
New article Testing and Optimization of Expert Advisors has been published: The article provides a detailed description of the process of testing and optimizing Expert Advisors in the MetaTrader 4 Strategy Tester. The importance of such information and the need for this publication cannot be...
I don;t understand how the indicator lines to be draw just by indicator buffers. I will explain my doubt by below codes: #property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 1#property indicator_color1 Silverextern int       MAPeriod=9;double Buffer[];int init()  {...
Hi! I have a problem with the following code. First part of the if BuySignal == true && SellMarketCount( Symbol (),MagicNumber) == 0 ) runs great, but when i check ForceBuy to true the script don't place the order. Can anyone help me with that? Thx if ((BuySignal == true && SellMarketCount(
I download my data from forex tester and data manager through fxcm. When I download from data manager through fxcm and import into ST, I get an outrageous number of mismatched errors. Question is, is there a way to fix this price difference in timeframes, or is the data from fxcm just toilet
i'm a NewsTrader and have discovered a strategy to trade the news that would generate at least 100 pips worth of profit for every trade. I have experimented on the strategy and have had 98% successes. but the drill is i cant probably sit on my computer and wait for a news release thus i want a news...
Hi, I created a indicator and I put that indicator in a template, so if I apply that template to diferente charts, the indicator runs on all of them. Then, I created a script but, as far as I can see, I have explicitly to apply the scritp to each chart. Is there a faster way, if I want that the...
[Deleted]
how to add expiry date with password to one .mq4 formula ??
[Deleted]
Hi,I need a trailing stop function that moves the sl by a certain increment: Sell Example: When 10 pips down from entry price, move sl to openprice,then lock in 10 pips after price moved down 20,then lock in 20 when price moved down 30,etc.. If you have such a function or if you can point me to a...
[Deleted]
  coding problem  (14   1 2)
hi, i'm trying to code a indicator that will spot wide spread candle. Like 2 ATR on the same window of a chart, the first showing average range and the 2nd the actual candle's range, and when the actual candle spread is higher than the average it would alert me. (there are others conditions, but...
Hi, everybody! I've been developing an EA and one of the new requisites is to send an e-mail informing that a withdrawal must be carried out. I configured my MT4 platform to work with a gmail account (sender), by using hMailServer application, and the manually configured test e-mail is...
Just now, I have made an EA and test it by MT4's strategy tester, and I trade the pair--USDJPY, then I have found some questions as below: 1.ordersend() OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,Ask-stop_loss*Point,0,0,0,0,0) I should set " stop_loss" at least 100 in this EA which should be tested by...
Hi guys, This question is simple but I couldn't find an answer to it. I built and indicator and I want to use it's return value in my robot. // indicator codeint start (){   ... // a lot of calculations   return (3);} How can I use iCustom or any other method to get this value ? For what I was...
A:bool isFirst = true;datetime  time_current;int init(){   if(isFirst)    { isFirst = false;     time_current=TimeCurrent();    } B:extern bool isFirst = true;extern datetime  time_current;int init(){   if(isFirst)    { isFirst = false;     time_current=TimeCurrent();    } Regarding codes 'A' and...
Hi guys i am trying to code EA, which is suppose to help me only with the SL. 1 Trade and initial SL triggered manually 2. EA triggered: EA should do following: For long trade: 1. EA is triggered after 5 bars. Counting starts at Entry Bar. 2. Before ThreeBarStop is started we check If the 5th bar is
[Deleted]
pls somebody maybe can help me, i want to make this indicator become EA, the condition is : - open posisition when dot appear, -if profit target reached will not open new position until opposite dot appear/or if not, becoz candle reverse, will open new position until new dot appear -have
According to my understanding, "IndicatorCounted()" will return "-1" when it was loaded at the first time and will return the mount of "effective bars" from the second loaded or executed. But when I run below codes, I see that the parameter , "counted_bars", always is -1 and constant repeatly. I
I mean when I have made an indicator in which I have set many parameters computed from some value. Now I want to send orders according to these parameters which is produced in this indicator. How shall I use these parameters in EA? the indicator's main code is as below: double start()  {...
  Stop a script  (4)
Hi, I created my first scipt with a no end loop and now I cant stopped it. How can I stop it ? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi, Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I moved funds from BTC-e to MetaTrader 4 on Nov 20th, and they never showed up in my account. Can't seem to get an answer from BTC-e, and can't seem to find out how to contact anyone at MetaTrader. Anyone know who I could talk to in order to get to the...
I've been testing code for months now, just letting it run. Must be on month 7 already. Was rock solid, then in the last week I've suddenly developed "terminated by timeout" issues. Didn't change anything my side. Anyone else having issues ?
just now I read a segment code as below: double myMain= iCustom ( Symbol (), 0 , "Stochastic" ,KPeriod,DPeriod,Slowing, 0 , 0 ); In this codes, “KPeriod” and “DPeriod” belong to " Stochastic " 's parameters, then I can;'t understand how "iCumtom()" can realized 'KPeriod' and 'DPeriod' and how these
Hi i want to know the full asset list of all the stock, currency, commodities and indices in MetaTrader 4. I need to know the full list i wish this was available on the website. Can some one please post a full list of stock, currency, commodities and indices that's in MetaTrader 4.
[Deleted]
hello ...im using tablet android version 4.2.2 ... when i try to login, only got 1 demo server .. i hope you guyz can fix it... tq
[Deleted]
Is it possible to change the smiling head? For example to replace it with mickey mouse head
  Code controle  (1)
Hi, I need to give online parameter information in my code. I tryed MessageBox function but it didnt open a question box. I there any function that reads a keyboard information or mouse selection ? Thanks