MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 843

[Deleted]
Hello, I try to get the text that comes with plotted lines in front of the candles, instead of IN the candles. (when applying the indicator to the EURUSD chart the 'BaseLine' should be set to 1.3814) Can someone give me a hint on how to go about?
[Deleted]
i wish to learn how to create mql4 indicator, Where should i start to learn ?
Any advice - this robot has gone from £10 000 to over £2million in 13 months Panthers Claw
Hi Please advise how I can retrieve the Value (ie Price) and Time for the arrow code SYMBOL_RIGHTPRICE
Welcome to the jungle! I've been programming and analyzingexpert advisors more than two years. Afterseveral courses and webinarsI’ve seen many systems that do not make money and practicallynone makes benefits. This community isgreat and I would like to know your ideas and opinions to improve my new...
Dear guys I need a calculation to get lot size by profit amount. example i want profit 30$ by 10 pips then how many lot i need to take. 1 lot = 1 pip = 10$ then 10 pips = 30$ = ? lots. please some one give a right calculation how i lot size
[Deleted]
  Horizontal lines disappear  (20   1 2)
Hello i got a problem on my Meta trader 4 platform. A few days ago my horizontal lines and for that matter everything else like arrows and text started to disappear. I could put everything on my chart and then close it down, then open the chart up again and its all gone. But if i use the Ctrl+B...
[Deleted]
Hi! I have a multi symbol expert I made based on some news conditions. That news affect differents symbols. So, I tried to set takeprofit and stoploss on each symbol, but in some cases the profits and losses are not the expected ones. By example, on FxPRO demo account when I send a 0.1 lots EURAUD...
I have been trying to write an indicator that will assign a 0 for a down bar and a 1 for an up bar. Here is the code for it. All my indicator is doing is printing red bars. So it seems my algorithm is wrong even though I do not see how. I am getting the open of the last bar and if it is less...
[Deleted]
I've been struggling with this problem for a little while. I want the close all positions and stop my EA when total profit reaches a certain value. Where : TotalProfit += OrderProfit(); Across all positions: If the same EA is used on multiple charts, how can I close all positions and stop all EAs at
Hello, I would like to generate a simple query in the other Timeframe. here an example: if (Open[pos+2]>Close[pos+2]) LongSignal [pos+1] = Low[pos+1]; This query i need for Period_H4 how is the Syntax ? if (Open[PERIOD_H4,pos+2] > Close[PERIOD_H4] LongSignal [pos+1] = Low[pos+1]; Thats false !!!...
[Deleted]
Hello, In addition to the MetaTrader 4 platform, what additional tools do you use? Thanks, Pierre8r
Hey, So, if MT4 is restarted, the EA will repeat the most recent available action. In my case, if price is >= exit prices, it will close out the desired lots again, when in fact this has already been done (as I use OrderClose() function). How can I get the EA to remember that OrderClose() has...
Hello I am making an EA to put pending orders a distance from current price, if the current price for EURUSD 1.38243 and buy limit at 1.38253 as example, i see the price on the platform flip very fast and passes the 1.38253 and does not activate the pending . i used normalizedouble(1.38253,4) but...
[Deleted]
I want to draw Drow label Start at Chart shift. haw can i get pixel coordinate ? Or can i move a group of label with mouse...? thank for your help
Hello i want to know when to use sleep() instruction or at what condition, because mostly i do not use it but some EAs i noticed used in the codes.
Hi Friends, I have developed one EA in which I have fixed take profit value say 150 pips. Now I want to change my take profit based on some condition like close buy order if macd goes in negative. Another issue is my trade lot size is calculated on % of capital & fixed stoploss. But I want to...
How to make 1379.000000 => 1379.0000 ??? in MT4?
Hello, I am looking for a script or something that update the chart every second or shorter. I need that for an offline Chart that run with extern Data into the .hst-File but which will not update the Chart by itself. Thank you C4ME
[Deleted]
Hello, I am currently writing an EA (have a small amount of programming experience in other languages but nothing worth mentioning) that has a section for opening orders. In the open buy orders section, the code works perfectly with no erros. In the open sell section, the code was copied, pasted and...
I've seen in alot of indicators that if there is any sub-indicator, like an indicator based on moving averages, stochastichs or so, those sub-indicators inside an indicator either have the symbol set to NULL or to Symbol(). Whats the difference between it
the fuction is mean,what's read his for binary 's principle
So the strategy I have is based on a pattern. The pattern can be found across all currency pairs. So, thus I'm interested in trading all the currency pairs that my broker offers. I believe it is around ~30. I have an EA that will be trading all of these pairs. With trading that many pairs using...
I have made a custom indicator on window, and a EA to test the indicator, but instead of read the result from the report, I think it's better to show the result on window with some special shape, to indicate the order is stop loss or take profit, I just set the order sl and tp, without manually...
[Deleted]
  A little help?  (34   1 2 3 4)
So I'm learning mql4 after a few other languages, and I (or so I thought) just finished the first version of my first EA, a simple moving average trader. I left it to run throughout yesterday with no concerns, entry and exit were as expected, and I thought it was ready to go. This morning I have
Good morningeveryone!! Oneof my teachers used to say to the students: "The class is wise", referring to the knowledge of all the class is enormous. The same feeling I perceive in . That’swhy I want to propose you the creation of a trendautomatic system. With the experience of everyonewho wants to...
  50:1 leverage?  (1)
HI All, I came across a robot that will only trade on the above leverage, the trouble is that when setting up a demo account with the brokers I have come across I don't see such an option in the lverage drop down list. How can I set the leverage for the robot or is there just a select number of...
  this is mean of%  (11   1 2)
tm -= tm % 44;
[Deleted]
Hey guys, i'm searching for an indicator. should be very easy but i can not do that :( maybe someone can help or post a link. indicator should plot 2 lines. previous High + x and prevoius Low + x. For x a variable "x". thx
[Deleted]
hello guys! sorry for english, because I'm using the translator ggogle (I speak Portuguese) would help to get a expert that I am trying to program. it works well in texte, but does not work in the demo account. * In texte he buys and sells lots usually with increased * In the demo account he buys...