THE IDEA EXCHANGE - page 20

granit77 писал(а) >>

I think so, but I don't want to be like them.

granit77! That is not the way to reason. It is only in the Bible that "it is true" that if you are slapped on one cheek, you should turn the other cheek immediately!

That's not true in real life. It's the other way around. You have to respond to a punch with three punches. To a kick, three kicks!

And then you're more likely to get lucky...

And if you sit and raise your hands after each requote, then you will not earn anything....

At the weekend we have to open accounts for all currency pairs (for each pair open a separate account) and for different brokerage companies (also a separate account). Open a thousand accounts and cream off half of them on Monday. You can get rich in a moment.

For this purpose an Expert Advisor is needed. It is difficult to open and close all at once with your hands.

And weekdays are just for opening a bunch of accounts and you won't have time to do everything before the weekend...

zxc писал(а) >>

You need an advisor for that, it's hard to open and close everything at the same time with your hands.

Well, you have your cards in your hands ... Design an Expert Advisor and post it here. Check it.

I was thinking: if profits are more than N pips, then these profitable positions can be trailing stop instead of closing them immediately.

The trade opens on Monday and on the first tick the EA checks the profit of the position and if there is enough profit, the stop loss jumps almost to the price. What if the price continues to move in the direction of profit, then why close the position. The Expert Advisor will pull up the trailing stop after the price. This way you can gain even more.

zxc писал(а) >>

I was thinking: if profit is more than N pips, then these profitable positions may not be closed immediately, but a trailing stop may be made.

No problem. It'll take me 2 min to do it, - trawl...

_________
extern string   ____= "Блок управления ";
extern bool       UseTrailing = false;//Выключатель трейлинг стопа
extern int        MinProfit = 85;//порог включения трейлин стопа
extern int        TrailingStop = 25;// величина трейлинг стопа
extern int        TrailingStep = 5; // шаг трейлинг стопа

int start()
  {
if ( UseTrailing) TrailPositions(); // выключатель трейлинг стопа
.... .... ....
//-----------вне функции int start() размещаем ----------------------------
//ЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖ ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЬСКИЕ ФУНКЦИИ ЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖ 
void TrailPositions() // функция трейлинг стоп
{
  int Orders = OrdersTotal();
  for (int i=0; i< Orders; i++) {
    if (!(OrderSelect( i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES))) continue;
     if (OrderSymbol() != Symbol()) continue;    
     if (OrderType() == OP_BUY && OrderMagicNumber()== Magic)  {
      if (Bid-OrderOpenPrice() > MinProfit*Point) {
        if (OrderStopLoss() < Bid-( TrailingStop+ TrailingStep-1)*Point) {
          OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(), Bid- TrailingStop*Point,
                                                     OrderTakeProfit(), 0, Blue);
        }      }    }
    if (OrderType() == OP_SELL && OrderMagicNumber()== Magic)  {
      if (OrderOpenPrice()-Ask > MinProfit*Point) {
        if (OrderStopLoss() > Ask+( TrailingStop+ TrailingStep-1)*Point 
                                                       || OrderStopLoss() == 0) {
          OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(), Ask+ TrailingStop*Point,
                                                      OrderTakeProfit(), 0, Blue);
        }      }    }   }  }  

leonid553 >> :

granit77, don't you think that these people think that their clients are a herd of sheep?

If a client is a sheep, he's bound to find his herd and join it.

History knows many examples of this: MMM, Vlastelina, Khopyor-Invest, Kalinichenko ...

zxc >> :

At the weekend we have to open accounts for all currency pairs (for each pair open a separate account) and for different brokerage companies (also a separate account). Open a thousand accounts and cream off half of them on Monday. You can get rich in a moment.

For this purpose an Expert Advisor is needed. It is difficult to open and close all of them at the same time.

And weekdays are just for opening a lot of accounts and you may not manage to do everything till the weekend...

It's that simple! :)

You need an advisor for that. It's hard to open and close everything at the same time with your hands.

That's it?

And then you have to spend all your weekdays wondering where to spend the money you made on Monday. :)

I guess New Year's Eve is when you start believing in Father Christmas. :)

But DC is not Father Christmas. ;(

Goldtrader, stop being ironic!

You'd better help zxc build an EA.

To open a position on Friday, 5 min before market close, you can try :

extern int Friday = 5;
//----------------------------------
int start() {
if ( UseTrailing) TrailPositions(); // выключатель трейлинг стопа

//---------------------------------------------------  

if ( Friday > 0)  {// открытие эксперта в пятницу            
      if (TimeDayOfWeek(TimeCurrent()) == 5)                          {
         if (TimeCurrent() > 86400 * (TimeCurrent() / 86400) + 86400 - 60 * Friday) {
            OpenPosition();

return (0);
       }}}
//---------------------------------------------

where, - OpenPosition()- function opening positions from Kim's thread (p5)

'Useful functions from KimIV'

It's a funny thread. I laughed :)))

Leonid, if you really need such an adviser, I will do it. But not now, tomorrow. It'll take two minutes, but I'm too lazy. Yeah? :)

Reason: