Download MetaTrader 5

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 840

To post a new topic, please log in or register
New article Using the TesterWithdrawal() Function for Modeling the Withdrawals of Profit is published at mql5.com: This article describes the usage of the TesterWithDrawal() function for estimating risks in trade systems which imply the withdrawing of a certain part of assets during their operation....
Hello friends this is checkmail and am trying to build an simple EA based on MA curves, but the problem is that the EA is not opening order in other direction when at cross it only closes the current position. Means if have an open order buy, at an cross it will...
I have put a condition on year int year = TimeYear(Time[i]);       if (year > 1970) still it doesn't take into account, do you see why ? Full source below: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                       Export.mq4...
New article 20 Trade Signals in MQL5 is published at mql5.com: This article will teach you how to receive trade signals that are necessary for a trade system to work. The examples of forming 20 trade signals are given here as separate custom functions that can be used while developing Expert...
Hello Folks, Awesome site. It is a forever learning process as it is, but this site challenges a persons understanding as well as explains the Forex facets. Thanks to all. There are many currency converting calculators out there. But what is the actual formula for converting USD/JPY, and better...
hi any body can conver this indicator to ez with sl and tp and time management here is code //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| HMA.mq4 //| Copyright © 2006 WizardSerg <wizardserg@mail.ru>, ?? ??????? ForexMagazine #104 //| wizardserg@mail.ru //| Revised...
MY MAIL sinvani4@hotmail.com need help here can programming.but my problem is putting all together. my stratygy is winning EA if you do it accourding to my setting i think or i am sure i gott it. have been in this market too long use over 1000 indigator fund 4 that is the best in this forex market...
Hello everyone, I'm kira and have just started learning mql4. I love trading, been reading up on it for about 2 years where I started on stocks, then to options and finally on to currencies, where I feel the most comfortable. I had been live trading forex (manually) for a couple months without...
I have several data gaps in my Chart (USDCHF, 1min, 5min, ...) and in the History Center too. I deleted and re-downloaded the data from MetaQuotes History Center, but to no avail. For example: Data from Fri 2010-05-07 22:59 to Thu 2010-07-08 10:44 is still missing. How do I solve this problem...
can you declare a global variable inside a function? I have functions that do a lot of processing, and then compare that with the results they got last time. To compare results, I must store some of the data as variables that wil remain constant when ever the finction is called. Therefore I must...
  MT4 server IP address? (11   1 2)
I know SRV files in the config folder are supposed to hold a broker's server details. Can I extract the server's IP address from that? What I'd like to do is ping the IP for latency checks. Problem is some of the brokers I'm checking out now don't have this info on their website and I'm getting...
I was wondering if anyone knew a broker in which you can place a pending market order fractional pips away from the current market value. For instance, if the current price for EURUSD was 1.28086, I would like to place modified pending orders at 1.28088 or 1.28084 (which are .2 pips away). The...
Seems like there are no string functions in mq4? I want to load a file that contains my strategy settings. This file gets updated by another program. Basicly, the file is a single line of text, which each value seperated by a TAB (tab dilemted file). I've figured out how to ge my EA to load the file...
Hi, I need an application or expert for sending position on metatrader to yahoo messenger ID or lists of IDs... Can anyone help me??? Thanks a lot...
I´m trading with an EA. But i have a problem. Sometimes my broker makes it impossible to set a take profit for the first 15 minutes after the trade is opened. The EA tries to set the take profit but the broker doesn`t let him. But after 15 minutes I must set the take profit manually. Is there any...
Hello, I am trying to create this EA but not very successful. Can please someone help me? I would like to use this custome indicatior in my EA. This indicator is HMA, which changes its color. (Blue for Long entry and Red for short entry) I would like to use 2 lines of HMA with different periods...
Can I download Meta Trader 4 in Nokia E72 or C6.Please guide me to a good handset which is easy to do trading with Meta Trader 4
HI any one can write a code to autorefresh the indicator or EA ?.............. with the ability to change the autorefresh times per minute or second thanks
  EA doubt (4)
Hi! We're building an EA that uses two custom indicators. One indicator is running using D1 and Another together the EA is running on M30. The problem is that we are getting signals from D1 and searching for good points with M30. When we try to get the value using: [code] iCustom(Symbol(),...
Hi I'm a newby to the DDE, I'm using a .NET DDE wrapper to connect to the MT4 so far i managed to do quote, bid, ask, high, low etc... but is it possible to also send a buy/sell commands through it? if so, how? Thanks! Liad
Price data from may to july for key currency pairs is missing as of this morning. I have tried downloading and even refreshing the chart but nothing!
I'm looking for a code thats will wait to buy after crossing. Insted of buying exatly wail crossing i want it to buy to or 3 candels later. I have this code now:    trendB      =iCustom(NULL, Timeperiod[TimeperiodSelector], "_InsTrend",1,0);   trendB.old  =iCustom(NULL,...
hi everyone if someone cal help me how do i count how many symbols i have for example if i have 2 orders buy on "EURUSD" & 3 sell on "GBPUSD" & 4 sell's on "AUDUSD" how to receive the result 3 thanks
Hi all, long time ago i had indicator i don't remember its name but i can describe it ... there is one like it now called "TREND TRIGGER" but not the same one i had before, i am sure of that the description of the indicator... It looks like RSI the same movment of RSI but more smooth then RSI...
Hello! I search for a solution to run script after each XXminutes (XX = 10, 15, 30). The one I have for now works as designed but only once. Next time I want to run it, I should hit Hot-Key or click a mouse. I would like to run it automatically. The Script writes some data into a csv file (quotes,...
Hi Any one no why my MT4 will now not display the popup prices or trendline. This has just started recently. Horizontal and vertical lines show OK Regards Allan
Why wont MLQ4 let me do this: escape[index] = Bid; When I check escape[index] or escape[0] it is empty (0). MLQ4 will let me do the following however: escape[0] = Bid; OR escape[1] = Bid; In both these cases it works: the value of Bid gets assigned to the array. I just dont understand why MLQ4...
hello! can somebody help me on how to place an order
Hello every one is there any way to select a menu item in mql with api?? for example select Help->About menu within EA?? THanks for helping
hi, i am looking for an indicator (or some indicators) which can automatically draw on the chart the trend lines, supports and resistance. The goal is to save time. do you know if that kind of indicator exists? if yes, where can i found them ? Thanks in advance for your help TAAD