MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 228

Renko EA.  (3)
Hello Everyone, I have a Renko EA but it's not working anymore. Could anyone please help me out. I have attached the EA here. Thanks in advance
Hello everyone, I am 'm trying to build a trailing stop with money to close multiple trades And encountered problems: it is blinking and not always closing trades . I would appreciate any help. This is the code
Hello, This part scans some symbols void OnTimer () { if (FirstRun) { FirstRun= false ; Print ( "Changing Symbol" ); if ( Minute()== 00 || Minute()== 30 ){ ChartSetSymbolPeriod ( 0 ,Pair01, PERIOD_H1 );} if ( Minute()== 01 || Minute()== 31 ){ ChartSetSymbolPeriod ( 0
Hi, Firstly I'd just like to preface this by saying i'm new to coding in general so please be gentle if I've made any obvious mistakes (which I'm sure I have). Ok, so I'm trying to create an EA that buys and sells based off the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator. It's a super simple EA, I've left out...
Hi everyone !   I've tested my EA based on Ichimoku technic, it suppose to display an arrow up when Ichimoku indicates a Buy signal and an arrow down when it indicates a sell signal, but i see no arrow on the graph, just the Ichimoku curves (and i didn't asked my EA to show those...) Here is my code...
I used the following EA to display the value of Chikou_span at 10:03:03 on August 12th 2014... double Chinkou_value =iIchimoku(NULL,0,9,26,52, MODE_CHINKOUSPAN, 1);int OnInit()  {//---   //---   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);  }void OnDeinit(const int reason)  {//---     }int start(){     if (DayOfYear()...
Hello, i want my bitmaps on foreground. Thought, just set a flag and that's it. Unfortunately, it is not. bool CreateBitmap( string name, datetime time= 0 , // anchor point time double price= 0
I did include Parabolic SAR on the chart. Indicator list shows that there is PSAR on the chart. But I can't see it. PSAR properties box doesn't have color change option. How can I see PSAR pattern on the chart? The chart is shown in the attached picture
Hello Forum, i've a question: I think I made some mistake unintentionally ... when I start my MT4 platform, only the charts are displayed and I can no longer see the Status Bar and the Toolbars (I have not created a customization, I am interested in the default ones). Can anyone help me to fix my
TradingView calculates their DMI (equivalent to MT4 ADX) on the bars used, i.e. when you select Heiken Ashi bars for the price display, the Open and Close values for the ADX calculation are the modified HA values. In addition, their DMI takes an extra input, a smoothing period, by which the ADX line
[Deleted]
Is it possible to have a global variable of type String? Or must it be a double? If not, are there any options other than writing to disk? -- Patabugen
  error alert  (3)
Hello, is it possible to set some pop up alert notification when there happen some error with experts? last night it seems because of update there was error as I see from experts log, good that I noticed and closed trade manually, MT4 platform
  What RefreshRates() updates  (112   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
I wanted to know exactly what data and timeseries RefreshRates() updates and when it is true
hi i want to code an expert so i confused a little when i send an order sell/buy stop when spreads are calculated? when register an expert or when a deals open? thanks
I'm trying to update my Bollinger bands to be more accurate this is what I have right now that's coded and what it looks like it the strategy tester then what I want it to look like in trading view any help is much appreciated! (Close[ 2 ]<PrevLowerBB && Close[ 1 ]>LowerBB )
How do I get to store all the open chart symbols as an array
Hi all, I'm using FX Pro but I see that for #Germany30 the bars on H1 chart are based on half hour open time. 8.30 - 9.30 - 10.30 .... Is there a way to see the bars on H1 chart with the usual open time? Thank you
I am using ChartOpen and then ChartApplyTemplate methods to execute an EA on a new chart from the current EA. Sometimes (about 5% of all cases and it seems completely random) this newly executed EA throws an "cannot refresh history [4073]" error when initializing. Once this happens, the strategy...
How do i control bar opening for mql4 like 1m ohlc modeling of mt5
Hi! I have searched the web and it seems like it is not possible to get instant push notofications to phone from mt4 - on a reliable basis. Sometimes they come instantly, other times they can be like 20-30 minutes delayed. 1) is there any way to fix this delay? 2) is there any alternativ to get a
Hi, experimenting with EA where one indicator directly changing the setting of another, not via externals... It do not work even with simple std indicators. Even a simple direct change of setting, see code, will cause the problem. Seems everytime the setting is changed (every tick or bar) a new
  Strategy Tester  (1)
Is there some kind of way to massively increase the speed of optimization in mt4's strategy tester
So, if I set a hotkey on script which named something like: Super == Buy == Then after any terminal restart the hotkey seems to reset. Terminal MT4
Hello, Please help to list some global variables into Comment(); I can Print, but I need to display names into Comment, the way it is coded only displays the first GlobalVar that it finds. void Get_GV_Name() { for ( int i= GlobalVariablesTotal ()- 1 ;i>= 0 ;i--) { string name=
After automatic update of build 1065 on my Mac, most of my EA's stopped working overnight. Anyone having the same issues? The problem appears with drag and drop of the EAs on a chart, but also when I want to run backtests in Strategy Tester No message, in some cases in Journal a message "loading EA...
  Alerts indicator  (1)
Hi everyone, I recently had a signal alert indicator created that sends me push notifications from MT4PC to my Mobile MT$. When I am home and my laptop is up and running I usually receive the mobile notifications . However, when I am away or turn off the laptop I typically do not. I have my Contabo
I'm coding a volume-based custom indicator with two signals and for some reason that I just can't figure out the second line won't draw. The name of the buffer that won't draw is relVolumeMA in the code below. I'm not a programming expert by any stretch, but have done quite a few indicators and I'm
is there a way to set semi-transparent color indicator 's line? i used this but none of these work: ...... SetIndexStyle(1, DRAW_HISTOGRAM , STYLE_SOLID, 1, StringToColor("0, 0,127,0") ); SetIndexStyle(1, DRAW_HISTOGRAM , STYLE_SOLID, 1, 0x00FF1234 ); SetIndexStyle(1, DRAW_HISTOGRAM
Please does anyone have a form of script or something that i can use to view my S/R, Trendlines on a pair saved as template A so that when i switch to template B i still see them there? You see this on tradingview and even ctrader. how come Mt4 doesnt have this feature
For the past 2 weeks the history data i download for EURUSD has been broken, this does often happen but is normally fixed the start of the week. However it has not been fixed for weeks now. I normally have to resort to deleting all downloaded history data and logs and a terminal restart, afteer