32 terminal limitation

Hi,

For a project it's needed to run more than 32 terminals on a single machine.

Is there any way to work around the max 32 terminal limitation?

Up until now I have been working with multiple machines, but this isn't effective and needs to change. 

Line_Trader: For a project it's needed to run more than 32 terminals on a single machine.

Is there any way to work around the max 32 terminal limitation?

Up until now I have been working with multiple machines, but this isn't effective and needs to change. 

Use a server OS (e.g. Windows Server 2008 R2) and run multiple user sessions!

Alternatively, run multiple VPS setups (either remotely or locally).

Fernando Carreiro:

Use a server OS (e.g. Windows Server 2008 R2) and run multiple user sessions!

Alternatively, run multiple VPS setups (either remotely or locally).

Thanks for your response.

Such things I have been doing up until now. Multiple machines next to each other. Multiple VPS in a server. 

I would like to work with one desktop PC and have all the terminals running on one user account.

Any suggestions how to achieve this goal?

Line_Trader: Such things I have been doing up until now. Multiple machines next to each other. Multiple VPS in a server. 

I would like to work with one desktop PC and have all the terminals running on one user account.

Any suggestions how to achieve this goal?

No, not possible! As you yourself stated! The Limit set by the application is 32.

Personally, I don't see the practical advantage of having more than that because you can have multiple charts open (each with its own EA) on each MT4.  Separate MT4, would be mainly for different accounts.

EDIT! Also, as I stated, you can setup local virtual machines on a desktop, so you can have more setups running locally all with the single user login.

Check this thread:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/59293

Basically, it is possible, but not usable.

In fact, running even 32 terminals per machine is questionable.

Max Number of Running Systems on MT4
Max Number of Running Systems on MT4
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5 programming forum

Use a server OS: Windows Server 2012 R2  64 bit RAM 8GB run multiple user sessions on VPS (MT5) , It can run 19 terminal only. How to setup to 32 terminal ?

Reason: