MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 229

[Deleted]
  Error Code #1  (7)
While running my EA, I occasionally get an error #1 when trying to make a buy orsell. After which, it fails to continue trading. What does this error mean, andhow do I go about fixing it? Thanks -Shane
I have a credit MT4 account. However my EA does not work because it seems that the way Meta has a credit allocated cannot be configured with an EA. Does anyone have experience with this
hi i have maked a EA, it work good, but in 2 account works differently, i loaded it in 2 account, this accounts are in 1 server, sometimes account 1 make trade, but account 2 not make trade! EA is the same in 2 account, the trade codes: if (dealNum== 1 && !enter && ReEnter)
Hi, I am making an expert advisor that runs on every tick. I am trying to find a way to end the execution of the script prematurely when a condition is met early on in the script, and then the script won't execute again until the next tick. I know I could just put the entire code after the condition
Hello I have a script I run every time I trade and so I want to make it quicker by assigning a hotkey to the attachment of that script to the focussed chart.  How can I do this?
Hello I've attached an image of a test indicator applied to a live chart and to a strategy test - The same indicator stored in a template EA The image shows different results , this is the test code below Can anyone help me understand what the issue is ? #property copyright "" #property link
  Spreads on mt4  (7)
Hi Sergey and /or Eleni, I am using mt4 and am curious about how the spread works between mt4 and my broker. How is the mt4 spread determined? Is it a direct feed from my broker? If I change brokers will I get a different feed (hopefully with a smaller spread)? Below is the display on my mt4. Does
do { int entry_buy() { Close[0]>Main_Trend; Close[0]>Sub_Trend; Close[0]>Third_Trend; Close[0]>Fourth_Trend; Close[0]>Fifth_Trend; Close[0]>Sixth_Trend; Close[0]>Seventh_Trend; Close[0]>Eighth_Trend;
Need to code a simple MACD Cross over and U turn of MACD.......however EA is not picking the right spots for closing the trades. Sell trade opens, when MACD cross below Signal line while MACD is above zero line Close must happen when MACD Cross zero line from below, or when MACD turns down signal
Hello, I want to announce the BUG on the MetaQuotes website here: https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download The download link for MetaTrader4 is wrong, it downloads the setup file that installs MetaTrader5
I have a custom chart software made for my iMac using API trading. Now i am wondering if it is possible to use a custom MT4 indicator. I fully understand that my software need some kind of core library to even understand .ex4/.mq4 files. But to go any further, is it even possible
After registering or deleting the EA or indicator, the name may not be displayed in the navigator even if MT4 is restarted. When I open the file and check it, it is maintained normally. Also, even if the name is not displayed, it is displayed normally on the previously registered chart. It just
  Bug with my mt4  (3)
Hi, I copy a signal called "<Deleted>" on mql5. I'm running my mT4 on a vps dedicated to this task. I have a mt4's second instance running also. Sometimes, my instance doesn't take into account new trades although it is correct on the second instance. Do you encounter such this issue previously ? An
How Lock System Works in MQL4 EXPERT ADVISER with Account Number? i have personel robot and i want it to work in just 1 account how please do that
[Deleted]
hey everybody! i would like to calc the angle of Moving Average 10. i tried this: double MAShift1 = iMA(NULL, 0, MA, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 3); double MAShift3 = iMA(NULL, 0, MA, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 7); double test = (SignalPeriod-0.0)/WindowBarsPerChart(); int angle =
[Deleted]
  Looking for volunteers to run the EA  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
" - Why don't you take it in parts after all ? - asked a vindictive Balaganov. Ostap looked attentively at his interlocutor and answered quite seriously : - " I would take it in parts . But I need it all at once. There is a very complex EA, so I am not even starting a description. Works in multiple
Hi, I found this nice Ea, it enters a trade at the first psar signal. Then it exits at the reverse signal on a second psar. The only problem is that it enters multiple trades on a single candle if the 2 psars are to close. I tried figuring out how to make it only take one trade per candle or give...
I have been back testing various EA's that I develop for a long time now. From time to time I see sudden changes in the historical data I get from my MT4 platform. I am, using Metatrader 4 with FBS as my broker. Is there a better way ot place to test my EA's that I create
I got Metaeditor build 2375 in my MT4 install under Linux. When creating a MQH file Metaeditor uses MQL5 but I want to use MQL4. How can I force Metaeditor to using MQL4 in an MQH file
struct aaa { ulong _u0; ulong _u1; aaa operator =( const aaa &_a ) { _u0 = _a._u0; _u1 = _a._u1; return _a; } aaa() { _u0 = _u1 = 0 ; } };
Hi guys,so i have this code which goes and makes the following thing. It start with opening 2 orders,one for buy and one for sell. I want,after opening these 2 orders,after a set amount of pips to open another order. I thought that would work with making the difference in the vask and vbid
Awesome & BBands @ main chart with another higher TF
I have created my EA, done many hours of back testing and fine tuning. I want to upload my EA on the market to sell, however I get the error message: "EX4 file must be compiled using #property strict directive" I used an online EAbuilder to write my EA and compiled using Meta editor for meta trader
Hi, Is there a function available for checking if the market for the current symbol is open? In detail, I am running a timer in my expert advisor. And if the market is closed I want to do certain actions: void OnTimer () { if (!IsMarketOpen( Symbol ()) { // do
Think i've hit a brick wall I'm just trying to draw a trend line between 1200 & 1700 showing the previous high and low for those two times but get a screen that looks like lasers have gone wild after 1200 Can anyone help simply the code to just draw on line not a million int start() { Starter =...
I have a union definition like this, but the values seems not working correctly: union UDouble{ double _double; uchar _uchar[ 8 ]; ushort _ushort[ 4 ]; short _short[ 4 ]; uint _uint[ 2 ]; int _int[ 2 ]; long _long; ulong _ulong;}; When I try to set
Hi Folks, I use the Surfshark VPN and I'm trying to get MT4 to send emails to my Gmail account, but Surfshark seems to interfere and stops MT4 from connecting (error message is: Mail: login to smtp.gmail.com:465 failed). I have added the MT4 app to the "whitelist" in Surfshark and it has made no
Hi guys, This is my first time building an EA for myself. I hope someone can help me. I have written code so that the EA places a pending sell and buy order every 4H candle. I believe I have done everything right and would wish if someone can help me find the problems in my code. I am on 33 Errors
so,2038 is the end of the world instead of 2012! Forgive me with google translation!
[Deleted]
  Android MT4 App  (1)
I am getting news in non-english language. How do I change the language for news on MT4 android app