Volume Indicator - page 5

Hi all.

Right now I am using the mtf obv from truetl.com (free) combined with the obv from mt4 in lower tf. As you know obv is a leading indi and even for average joe-trader more easy to read than the volume indi. "Problem" is: most of the time when mtf obv changes color and at the same time direction of course, it is "shaking" a lot until it is stabil after a while.

Question: Is there a mtf obv working on new build, which is stabil from the first minute on when it changes direction?

wolf300:
Hi all.

Right now I am using the mtf obv from truetl.com (free) combined with the obv from mt4 in lower tf. As you know obv is a leading indi and even for average joe-trader more easy to read than the volume indi. "Problem" is: most of the time when mtf obv changes color and at the same time direction of course, it is "shaking" a lot until it is stabil after a while.

Question: Is there a mtf obv working on new build, which is stabil from the first minute on when it changes direction?

wolf300

can you post which exact version are you using?

Hi mladen,

the mtf obv version I use is from the free-indi-section of truetl.com and unfortunately it can not be changed.

But I try to l post a pic to show you what I mean. First sub-window mtf obv M15, second sub-window M30, third sub-window H1 and last sub-window H4 mtf obv.

White line in first sub-window is mt4 standard obv for the aktual M5 chart.

That way I can see the orderflow either going up (blue bars) or down (aqua bars) in higher TFs

"Problem" if I can call it so, is that the higher the TF the more kind of "repainting" is to see until direction is clear after, for my taste, to many bars. So I thought, there is maybe a mtf obv out there which is more stable in a short period of time.

Files:
obv_mtf.png  52 kb

I mean this mtf obv can not be changed in mq4-way. You can change colors, color mode and you can decide if Histogram will be on or lines....

All volume average

All volume average

allvolumeaverage_v2_600.mq4

Normalized Volume indicator

normalized_volume.mq4

lost my mtf volume indicator

anyone have one, thanks 

2 color plz 

metal30:

anyone have one, thanks 

2 color plz 

Look at #46

metal30:

anyone have one, thanks 

2 color plz 

How do you use colors of volumes in forex?

i post it here coz i have fall here after marney research
Reason: