Automatic stop loss to add

Hello Gentleman, Iam not a programmer and I have small experience with metatrader but I want to ask you. I have EA for metatrader 4. It works well but It doesnt put stop loss and sometimes it opens too big loss that it wipes out all account. I dont have source code and I cant set stop loss at all in this EA. My question is Do you know if there is something to set in metatrader 4 that it automatically put stop loss to all trades opened? Or can you help to write some code to create some additional EA to run along this one that checks if there are some trades and if so it puts stop loss for them? Thank you so much for all answers!!!

Blue96:
Hello Gentleman, Iam not a programmer and I have small experience with metatrader but I want to ask you. I have EA for metatrader 4. It works well but It doesnt put stop loss and sometimes it opens too big loss that it wipes out all account. I dont have source code and I cant set stop loss at all in this EA. My question is Do you know if there is something to set in metatrader 4 that it automatically put stop loss to all trades opened? Or can you help to write some code to create some additional EA to run along this one that checks if there are some trades and if so it puts stop loss for them? Thank you so much for all answers!!!

Search the CodeBase. There are many examples of code that add S/L and T/P to existing orders. Some are just code examples and others are fully featured with trailing stops, etc.

Study each one and see which one fits your needs!

If none are what are what you are looking for, then consider hiring a coder to write something specific for what you require.

EDIT: CodeBase entries are totally free and include source code!

Reason: