MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 221

Hi I have o problem with my EA. It doesn't open BUYSTOP orders. I copied the code to SELLSTOP which works perfectly. Can someone check what's wrong? #property copyright "xxx" #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00" #property strict double OpenPrice; double
Hello, I Have a high-low dashboard indicator that skews to the side and cuts off some of the information from the dashboard. There appear to be no settings to be able to edit this in the dashboard setting. Could someone please help me in fixing this? Have added a screenshot Thanks
I recently updated Windows 10 and all the indicators that I purchased and downloaded from the Market stopped working. I reinstalled 3 of them and realized that my activation count is decreasing after each new installation, even though I am using the same PC. I have already reached the activation
Hi everyone, I've been developing an EA that makes use of manually created trendlines and it seemed to work perfectly on my vps since its completion, even though I have like 40 charts opened at the same time with that same EA attached. However, it didn't have any OrderSend() functions in it until
Good day All May someone please assist me with this warning? Check the forum but could not find anything that worked fixing this warning Here is the code that is giving the warning Sorry i do not have the SRC button to post the code correctly. Thank you void OpenPending() { int Ticket1= 0
Hello there How can I fix bugs. Thanks //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| My_First_EA.mq4 | //| //| | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property copyright "" #property link "" //---- input parameters extern double
Hi, The problem is only in my real account (not in my demo account) and from any one EA different to "Moving average.mq4" or "MACD sample.mq4". I opened a demo account with Alpari (UK) seven month ago and all well: Strategy Tester works in it. But I opened a real account with Alpari (UK) one month...
I would like to ask can EA get the user input from chart? For example, when user draw a square on the chart, the EA will know the position of the square and knows the first bar time and the last bar time. Thanks
  Boing sound  (3)
Where are the sound settings for MetaTrader? It keeps making this boing sound every so often and I have no idea what it is for...
hi....am trying to read some values from a CSV file into mt4 using a simple code my CSV file is at \MQL4\Files directory and containe one line of data 298 ,305 ,132 ,146 ,341 ,376 ,209 ,227 my code only read the first tow value 298 305 and show them on print or comment (either i want to use). how
Hi guys, I'm using a 2 line MACD in my strategy. My code is like this: Global Variable and Custom Function double MACDFast( int shift = 0 ) { double result = iCustom ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , "MACD 2Line" , 0 ,shift); return result; } // double MACDSlow( int shift = 0 ) { double
Hi, I'm using a DLL to make HTTP requests, and noticed that after using this DLL, everytime I remove the EA MT4 freezes up and I have to close the process. I'm using this wrapper to make the HTTP requests: https://github.com/sergeylukin/mql4-http The requests are made to localhost. I even tried to
why my arrow wingdings cover my candle stick even I put it in High[] and Low[] predefined varialbles. this is my code ObjectCreate(Symbol(), StringConcatenate("BuyEntry-", "sd"), OBJ_ARROW, 0, Time[1], High[1]); ObjectSet(StringConcatenate("BuyEntry-", "sd"), OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_SOLID);
Good evening, could anyone answer me with certainty on what is the total number of steps mt4 optimization possible without using the genetic algorithm ? I need to use simple search and I can't understand how far I can go. 1 million combinations? more? less? Obviously what I try to understand is
Have been trying to subscribe to a signal from my iPad for 3 days..... HELP
in the below code `if(sma5_after > sma18_after)` never is true while this condition is repeated many times in the chart I use Mql4 in meta trader4 void OnTick () { if ( iVolume ( _Symbol , _Period , 0 )<= 1 ) { sma5_befor = iMA ( _Symbol , _Period , 5 , 0 , MODE_SMA
Hi staff, I create two custom indicator on only MT4 prorgram. Can I draw these indicators in two separate subcharts? thank you for all help
Hell All, Unfortunately when making personal chart markings (horizontal, vertical lines, etc.) they don't reflect on all the other timeframes. Yes, I've looked at the properties of the markings and they all are set to show in all time frames by default. Even if I uncheck that and manually indicate
Hi, I am not able to get the buffer value from icustom ..can someone help me to check the codes: //2 Moving Average Signal indicator inputs input int ExtPeriodFastMA =7; // Fast MA Period input int ExtPeriodSlowMA =20; // Slow MA Period input int ExtModeFastMA =1; input int ExtModeSlowMA
Hello, I'm trying to get value from iCustom (export data to csv file) and I'm getting "2147483647" all the time. Here is my code: iCustom ( NULL , 0 , "StrengthMeter_wSuffix-mod2" , "EUR,USD,GBP,JPY,CHF,CAD,AUD,NZD" , "1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1" ,ture, "" , ""
Hello There, I have read documentation of mql4. I cant find the Bears indicator data there. Is there any other way to access the indicator data into my code? . Please consider the attached file for the further process. Thanks
Hi, I would like to add an alarm on trade entry to my EA, can someone assist with the code. Thanks
Hi, I want to apply the logic to an EA with the indicator attached to check for the previous 1,2 o 3 candles and where the maximum was in that candle, top or bottom and what type of candle, providing the maximum an X trigger value. Could I use iCustoms for it? It would work like an OrderFlow
Hi guys wonder if you can help, tried to code an EA on MA crossover. I was copying from the HLHB version, at the end when I compile I get a warning on the last line where I used '}' to close, but the warning says expressions are not allowed on a global scope, yet the version I am copying they used
Hello everyone this is my first post. I just want to know if I could get the index of volume bar in mlq4 I also want to know how to get the candlestick above this volume bar. How do I get that? For example, let's say current volume bar would be index 0 Thank you
Hello, I want to install the MT4 Desktop platform. However, MT5 gets installed. How can I accomplish this? I already tried uninstalling MT5 and reinstalling MT4
Hey everyone, noob question lol been stuck for 5 days now: (in mql4) if i wanted to code price closing at a level say on a 20 period SMA, within plus or minus 5 points, how would i express that
  MT4 Mobile  (1)
Hello out there! does anyone know how to use stock indicators to create a mobile verison of the cog? setting i use are Bars Back 240 M =4 i = 0 ktsd =1 sname=500 any help or direction would be awesome
This code is in an EA #property strict //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert initialization function                                   | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ int OnInit()   {    bool check=ChartSetInteger(0...
Good day guys, I am trying to code an EA that opens a new trade as soon as the trailing stop for the previous entry is at breakeven. I want to do this at least 5 times when the trailing stop is above the previous entry price. //2nd Sell Order OrderSelect (SellTicket,SELECT_BY_TICKET); if (StopLoss <