MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 227

I've come across <Deleted> and it pretty automates coding, this tool exists for a few years now. I feel like i've wasted time studying mql4, to <Deleted> users here, what are your thought about this
[Deleted]
The candlesticks won't show for me on MT4 app how do I fix it so it can show for me
Hi Guys, I'm trying to add to my code that once price has reached exactly halfway between my entry point and TP, then SL will move to where the entry position was, to add some downside protection on my code. I looked around to find a basic trending SL for a starting point for me to work from but I...
extern double PB1= 104.000 ; // Buy price of Phase 1 extern double OS1= 0.01 ; // Order size of Phase 1 extern double TP1= 100 ; // Take Profit of Phase 1 extern double PBDip1= 100 ; // Dip Level for new buy in Phase 1 extern double CL= 10 / 100 ; // Cut Loss level extern double PB2= 103.000 ; //
Hey guys, do I always have to manually change all price alarms to notification or can I somewhere choose notification as the default action? Thanks!
Please can somebody suggest why, when I try to attach my MT4 EA to a chart I get the message that it's not an EA and cannot be executed?
Hello , If anyone can help me to installed always MT4 . I downloaded .exe and launched it left me this . If you can help I would be very grateful
  Simply EA.  (2)
Hello everybody, can you help me with simple EA for MT4? I need just to manage closing one order according to second order. Input data: Number of order1: Number of order2: EA will wait for closing order1 and in case that order1 is closed than will close order2 (for market price). That's all. Thank
How can I calculate length of a trend line? I have a user created trend line on the chart. how can I get time1_price1 of the trend's first point, and time2_price2 of the trend's second point. anyone have idea
Greetings everyone, I try to get a specific symbol information (in my case it's GBPUSD) in a tester while testing another pair (EURUSD). When i try to get the information about how many symbol digits the GBPUSD pair has, i get '0'. The used code: SymbolInfoInteger(symbol,SYMBOL_DIGITS) Is it
I have HTTP Delete method API call via WebRequest, but it reported an error with "Error in WebRequest. Error code  =4051". It works while I use POST/GET method. Below is my code. call point: DeleteOrders("26041"); int DeleteOrders(string OrderNo = "all") {    string url = "http://localhost/orders";...
I have much success using WebRequest function from mt4 but i would like to ask does mt4 not support PUT method ? POST and GET work great, but PUT always fails, the error suggests my parameters are wrong, i use the same as a POST i checked on my API using curl and it works fine yet MT4 seems to not...
  sine wave  (7)
Hello everyone. I would like to draw a sine wave with specific frequency and amplitude on the graph. I have created an indicator but it has three problems.1) When changing timeframe the frequency changes.2) The wave never exceeds the last candle.Instead of creating an indicator, perhaps it would be...
I have a custom class in MQL4 and I would like to create a function that returns a instance of it. Here is my code: FracRes* calcFractal(double x, double y, bool x_, bool y_) { FracRes *res = new FracRes(x_, x, y_, y); return res; } class FracRes { private: bool isTop; double Top; bool isBottom;
  5 digits detection  (57   1 2 3 4 5 6)
double pointsPerPip(){ string suffix = StringSubstr ( Symbol (), 6 ); int digits = MarketInfo( "EURUSD" + suffix, MODE_DIGITS); if (digits == 0 ){ digits = MarketInfo( "EURUSD" , MODE_DIGITS); } if (digits == 0 ){ return ( 1 ); } else { if (digits == 5 ){ return
so guys, i have been using my mt4 mobile to receive alerts from my desktop mt4,until yesterday i have not been receiving notification. i have unistalled mt4 on mobile and reinstall. closed the desktop and tried it again,still no avail. how do i fix this
I need a code to work like this: When a BUY order is closed at Stop Loss, a new SELL market order is opened at a double amount of the just closed order with the same SL and TP in PIPS like just closed order. When a SELL order is closed at Stop Loss, a new BUY market order is opened at a double...
MT4 alerts to phone not working using MetaQuotesID. Looks like it’s been a problem for a while now. The error on journal shows as “Test message from ... not sent to MetaQuotesID“ Any fixes or suggestions ? Thanks
hi guys i'm new in mt4 i want an expert that: if 2 candles in timeframe m1 are ascending and in timeframe m5 an ascending candle is forming then open a buy position if in m5 ascending candle change to descending candle then close position if 2 candles in timeframe m1 are descending and in timeframe
Original code (it returns the first closed order from History): for(int i= OrdersHistoryTotal (); i>= 0 ; i--){ if ( OrderSelect (i- 1 ,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY && OrderSymbol ()== Symbol ()){ double L astTradeClose= OrderClosePrice ();}} The right one: for(int i= 0 ; i< OrdersHistoryTotal ();
Hi guys i write a function that check if in timefram 5m the last candle is ascending then close sell position an if last candle is descending close buy position but it cant close positions when i try to comment returning OrderClose on chart it only comment false please help me that where is my
I want to make a script that gets the value for 50EMA, 100EMA and the current price for each bar.(e.g. M30) So i have made this code to pick up the values: double x55EMA = iMA(NULL, NULL,55,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); double x100EMA = iMA(NULL, NULL,100,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); double...
The High-Low retrieval solution offered by realtrade is powerfull and good (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/140830). However, I like to have the smaller "in-between-Highs-Lows" as well. My goal is to calculate and multiple plot Fibonacci values. Can someone give me sample code for a special for-loop....
hi guys , why not enter in the if ? ProfitMin=100; CtrlSellTP=0; if ((Bid <= (OrderOpenPrice()-(ProfitMin* Point * 10 ))) && (CtrlSellTP== 0 )) { Print ( "QUANTEEE111 " +(Bid-Point4TS* Point * 10 )); double NewSL=Bid-Point4TS*
To preface, this is coded in mql4. Don't know where else to put this so I apologize if this is the wrong spot. Anyways, I'm coding a pretty simple EA that looks at the EMA and Stochastic Oscillator to determine when to make a trade. The only way I want it to close is via a take profit or stop loss
Hello , Guys I am looking for a free expert advisor that sends notifications to your phone whenever RSI is overbought or oversold for all currency pairs. Kindly note that I am using MT4 application.If anyone knows an EA with these specifications please mention it's name. Thank you
I use kernal32.dll function to delete the log file as just the expert is initial izing but it don't working,... every other type file is deleting through this function but the required log file is not possible to delete at the time of initiaziation. I just want to clear all text inside the log at
Hi, I'm trying to stop the EA if the TimeCurrent is greater than a defined Date1. The program is working fine IF the two date are different , But once the dates are identical and the difference is only in time, it's not working (eg: TimeCurrent is: 2021.01.24 01:47 and Defined date is: 2021.01.24
Hello Community I got a little problem with a Indicator I made. Sometimes if i switch the timeframe, The Indicator is drawn randomly all over the chart. Indicator normally: Indicator Buggy: Does someone know where the problem is? Here are some parts of the code: //Indicator drawing and buffers
Is there a setting on MT4, or an indicator, that will show the dollar size of your order, on screen and/or the Terminal, instead of (or as well as) the lot size