MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1496

Hi guys.. I am a new forex trader..I was wondering if you can help help finding a way to import buy sell orders directly to metatrader without the need to do it manually...through an excel or text file. Thank you
[Deleted]
  again on the tester  (93   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Due to the fact that the tester does not use the real tick history for the instrument, but models it on the basis of minute bars (fractal interpolation?), the following question has arisen: is testing on M5 in "by control points" mode and in "by ticks" mode essentially identical or what? hhy: logic
hello everyone, how to get Ask & Bid before ten seconds ago? Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi, I am new at writing an expert adviser, and I need help with my double crossover simple moving average expert adviser. My code is very basic. It sells/buys when the smaller moving average moves below/above the greater moving average. What I am wanting to do is this.. An order is placed when the
how can i open a long and short position together at the same time, like i want to open a position for eur/usd long at the same time i want to open a position for short
[Deleted]
I have played around for hours now and got nowhere. I need to be able to automatically minimize and then maximize the main MetaTrader window (not a chart window). This is because when you run an EA on MetaTrader it slowly uses up the ram. Open the task manager and watch it do this. But when you...
[Deleted]
Can anyone give me a hint please how I could store tickdata for later backtesting on them. Would that even be possible with the implemented backtesting algorithm? Any idea and help would be welcome
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to change the color of a value, such as iHigh, from Blue ( Up ), Red ( Down ) and White ( No Change )? It seems as though I need to be able to store a previous value of iHigh, and compare it to the next value, in order to determine color change. I'm not sure how to accomplish...
[Deleted]
Hi guys!! I'm a newbie traing to write something for metatrader. I would like to ask if somebody can tell me how can I make a pop up box appear when I put my mouse pointer over a candle and right click on it. I think it have something to do with importing a function from windows DLL, but I can be...
[Deleted]
I have an indicator (ASC Trend, im sure you all have heard of it) which is said to give a sound alarm when the arrows are shown, but it doesnt seem to give any sound. When i checked the codes, it doesnt attach any sound file, nor does it send me any emails, which is most probably because there are...
Hello all! Actually the question is how to delete pending order? Thanx you!
[Deleted]
For greater connection stability I want to run my EA on a remote server . Does anyone know of any services where the MT4 client can run remotely. Taking in to account that mql4 is not a web-based language, then MT4 must be installed on the server to actually build the code and send orders. I know
Hi I wonder if someone could code divergence into my indicator.
Instead of sitting there and pressing the Page Up key on a chart to download history. PS: Note that I am talking about getting history from a particular broker, and not from History Center or Alpari.
I have an EA that I bought that after forward testing shows that it performs better at different times in the market. I can't get inside the EA to control the timing of trade operations. Can anyone suggest a way to allow the EA to continue running so that its signals are not disturbed, but switch...
Greetings. I am inviting programmer for cooperation. There is an intraday trading system, it was tested on the history and manually during 3 months. The results are high! Clear ToR are written, there is a video file with an example of working with the system. The system uses: one channel indicator
[Deleted]
Does anybody know a function MQL4, that allows an EA to identify the time unit in which it is working, after it has been launched (In order to display it, on a message alert for instance) ? Thanks Gérald
ANALYZE INDICATOR
[Deleted]
hello I had developed an EA for some customers. then, some of them claimed that when this EA is running on one chart(say EURUSD), it has long lags for executing commands on another symbol (say GBPJPY). they are correct becasue tick intervals of the two symbols is different. So, I decided toi put
[Deleted]
I downloaded MetaTrader Mobile from the metaquotes website and then from FXDD and its still the same. The indicators are way off calculation and the date at the bottom seems to be funny looking too. I've attached some screen shots. Does anyone know how to fix this? My phone is the relatively new...
Does anybody know how to download Account History data in MT4 in CSV format or similar?
how to code for creat new time frame?
[Deleted]
Hello, recently i switched to a live account and i already added some funds i dont know why but i am unable to open an order http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=metatrader1gp2.jpg maybe it is because i did not send yet the 2 forms of identification (credit card and passport) i was told to send...
[Deleted]
Hey there, I'm having real problems trying to root out the cause of my codes failures. I'm trying to simply create an ea that places a buy order if it is above three SMA, or places a sell order if it is below. This is not the full ea I'll be using, this is the starting process for a richer plan....
Has anyone figured out how to define the exact age of an order - in bars? Period() must be included as well as OrderOpenTime() and TimeCurrent() ... aaand yes: it would be perfect if the actual opening hours of the market would be included. I'm playing around with this for hours now and I'm close...
[Deleted]
Hi I am using Visual 6 C++ and try to retrieve a member's all closed trades. i declare a string as below: char str[8000]={0}; But this declaration is ok and the program work fine if the member's record size does not exceed 8000bytes. In order to be able to retrieve member's record where total size
[Deleted]
The Spreads on the top 2 currency pairs when dealing with Fap Turbo are way up would this be because so many people are buy these currencies while using Fap Turbo the currencies are EURGBP and GBPCHF and there spreads are 8 and 9 so as I said before is this because there are so many trading the same...
[Deleted]
I'm using VISTA and running both an MT4 demo account and an MT4 live account each with a different broker. In an effort to transfer a profile and a template (copy and paste) from one platform to the other, I'm saving them each with a unique name BUT there is a bit of a problem I cannot resolve and...
Hello all! I have a problem with order open. I try to open order with command: OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_SELL,1,1.2912,1,0,0,"",0,0,Red); I suppose that order must be opened at price 1.2912 +/1 1 pip or rejected by broker, but my broker sometimes open it at higher price than slippage, for example 1.2907...
How do I get Meta Trader Market Watch to go back to a vertical position on the LHS It is stuck in a horizontal display when I view it and I cannot get it back to the LHS vertical ? Thanks - new to this !