MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1493

[Deleted]
Is there anyway to put in a "break" in the code so when it reaches a certain point the code will stop and you can check the values of certain variables
  Day profits  (1)
How to calculate the totals profits of trading day ?Thank you in advance for your help
Hy I would like to know how can we ask to introduce only one order in the EA ?
[Deleted]
I am trying to write an indicator which projects a line from the current bar into the future (it is a price prediction). Obviously I can draw a line by setting ExtMapBuffer1[i] to a value where i is the index from 0 into the chart history. What I need to do is draw the line into the future i.e. as
[Deleted]
Hi, How do I draw boxes like the ones in the screenshow in the post here? https://www.forex-tsd.com/general-discussion/15143-school-pimpology-57.html#post228211 Thanks, Mauzj.
[Deleted]
Hello everybody, Its my first quistion here, im not too much good in this :), but i hope someone can help me coding this. lest say MA1 crossed MA2 from down to up direction at XXX price . how i can know if for example the next 15minute bar has been opned above the cross price after cross time...
[Deleted]
Hi How to change PERIOD_M5 (5 minutes) to PERIOD_M10(10 minutes)? Can anyone help me? Thanks Scott
Hy, Is there a formula to modify the stop loss and take profit of a previously opened order ?
[Deleted]
Hi, I want to program an indicator (like a special moving average) wich can be used on any indicators by dropping it in the indicator's window. Per example, I want to use my SpecialMM on a RSI indicator. I want to use it like we can use th "Moving Average of Oscillator" indicator... How can I do...
[Deleted]
Currency: GBP/JPY or USD/JPY (though i use it mainly on gbp/jpy: Timeframe: 1M, 5M, 15M Indicators: 3 sets of bollinger bands: 1) Period 50. Deviation 2 (RED) 2) Period 50. Deviation 3 (orange) 3) Period 50. Deviation 4 (Yellow) Once you load your template you will notice the three...
i want to check for profit everytime the ea make a trade and when it does make 50 pips profit the system will set the stoploss to +20 pips that way i can keep my profit, any help would be nice
IS THERE A WAY TO MAKE A PROGRAM HIDDEN IN MQL4 EDITOR SUCH THAT IT CANNOT BE READ,VIEW,OR MODIFY BY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS.THANKS FOR A A QUICK RESPONSE.
This is very exciting! I stumbled onto this site. I'm seeing all these strategies, but don't know how to place them in the EA in order to test them in a demo to see what works and what doesn't ? Are there any instructions to do that, or can someone out there point me in the right direction?
Does anyone know how to contact Michael Brown or Uriel Katz?
Hello, how can i send Emails to my MetaTrader Mailbox?
[Deleted]
Below is a piece of my EA which trades a few pairs. I need some helpgetting the following put in here as a condition to trade. I have alsoadded the custom indicator at the bottom here-it is simply support andresistance which can be found here in the code base articles. I wantthe expert to buy once...
Free Forex Signals. This Signal Generate At Time GMT+2 18:30 Send All free e-mail,web and Cell Phone SMS. http://www.bastem.com.tr/29012009.htm ================== 29012009.htm -> 29 day 01 Month 2009 year 30012009.htm for 30/01/2009 ================== Signal Result http://www.uzmanforex...
[Deleted]
I would like my EA to alternate buy orders and sell orders, i.e. 1. After buy order is closed by either TP or signal reversal; STOP - do not open another buy order again (even though it still meets buy conditions) until a sell order has been implemented. 2. After a sell is closed by either TP or...
hello,,everybody I need an EA that can follow this simple strategy: - if price line crosses SMA upward send BUY order with preset SL,TP and trailling stop - if price line crosses SMA downward send SELL order with prese SL,TP and trailling stop - if profit trigered trailling stop to move SL,,delete...
[Deleted]
I have recently upgraded my system to a Quad Core @ 3.51Ghz and really want to use all of the cores so I can get results from the Strategy Tester faster. Unfortunately MT4 only uses a single core. Does anyone know of a mod to MT4 or another trading platform that does support multiple cores?
Hello, is it possible to generate a statement report, for a single ea system, if you use a couple of different EA´s on the same account, without using backtesting mode? I dont mean also detaied report, because here you have all trades in it, and not specified ones from one EA.
Is there a training material for MQL4 available in PDF format?
[Deleted]
Where can i find someone who can make for me software in metatrader 4? The goal of the system is to close trades when the total pips of all the trades is in overdraft. In other words, This is a stop loss for 2 or more open trades, when all the trades reach to the total loss that I've configured in...
[Deleted]
edit | delete Hi im dennis im a newbie in mql4 im using the I-LRL-2 color indicatorin my trading buying when the candle is above the regression line orslope and selling when the candle closes below the regression line orslope and its good. i just want to ask for some help of how i...
[Deleted]
I want to display the account information on the chart. I can display Account balance etc by using DoubleToStr(AccountNumber(), 0) ......etc But when I try to display the account name, or anything not numerical it only shows a zero. What do I use to display the alpha results from account information...
My developments have had some success but I need help of a seasoned MQL4 programmer. This will be a private off forum deal. Send me a private message if this is a project you want to take part in.
[Deleted]
'IsDateTimeEnabled' - comparison expression expected 'IsDateTimeEnabled' - comparison expression expected C:\Users\FX MICHAEL\AppData\Local\Temp\XTRADER.mq4 (462, 17) ' CheckParams ' - comparison expression expected 'CheckParams' - comparison expression expected C:\Users\FX
[Deleted]
Hello, I am just getting started learning to program in mql4. Part of my study is to examine other code for clues. I have been looking into the sample EA's that come with MT and I do not see the functions init() and deinit() in them. Are these functions optional then? - Rad
[Deleted]
If anyone have one I would appreciate it. Thanks