living from forex

Hi

I am new, and I know it seems to be too quikly to jump full time, but, actually why not?

Now I am not working so I have all the time to practice it is good ocasion.

And is it really true, that with EA can one gain constanse profits, lets say for start 1000$ per mount, for me for living, for start is veeery good :D

Is it possible to do it with some EA, or easy to fallow strategy manual??? Or is somewhere, something that I dont fallow, and it is impossible?

Please tell me this :D

Regards

Anna

ps. And Please If U can tell me more specific, wich EA and witch strategy. I know It would be very easy when someone tell me stright away, boom fallow, and have financial independance, but hej it is worth to try ;)

AF

> It would be very easy when someone tell me stright away

Wouldnt it just?

But its not going to happen - Holy Grails must be sought...

> seems to be too quikly to jump full time, but, actually why not

You dont need any pressure of having to trade

You must use a demo account to become familiar with this (financially) dangerous activity

You have many months of study & practise to do before trading real money, may be after 12 months work, if you have $10,000 in a live account you could do this

Better not be your only 10k though....

Its a hard, merciless game, with equal opportunities for loss to all who 'play'

So you must treat it as a speculative business and must have a definite plan, your plan, not just rely on some $97 idea off the internet

You must know how & why the plan should work, what to do if it dont and be able to take real money losses without remorse or self-blame

EA's still require planning, assessment & monitoring - I have had some that made money for 20 months, followed by 4 months of losses :(

Still interested...?

If so..welcome to the club!

Good Luck - you will need it...

-BB-